• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just checked my inbox and got the same letter about a week ago...

Thanks so much for writing, [Benny]. We appreciate your interest and look forward to seeing you in one of our neighborhood restaurants soon.

I'm not quite sure which part of my complaint insinuated I would ever be back at one of their locations.:n00b:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I just checked my inbox and got the same letter about a week ago...

I'm not quite sure which part of my complaint insinuated I would ever be back at one of their locations.:n00b:

I wondered the same thing when I read the full message up thread. It seems extremely insulting to say something like that. It implies that they didn't really read the email, or they're being sarcastic. I could understand something like "we hope you'll change your mind in the future and visit us again." Their wording just seems insulting.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I wondered the same thing when I read the full message up thread. It seems extremely insulting to say something like that. It implies that they didn't really read the email, or they're being sarcastic. I could understand something like "we hope you'll change your mind in the future and visit us again." Their wording just seems insulting.

To say the least.

I guess it doesn't matter, since whatever they said wasn't going to make me go to their restaurants any less.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Sounds more to me like they're saying, "We hope to see you back when you give up that silly idea of carrying a gun."

I'll never darken their door again and I doubt any of our other members will either, unless to personally tell their managers that the chain has lost their business.

I hope they're happy having made their decision freely and within their rights. I also hope that they realize that alienating 15,000 or so customers is probably not the best way of doing business. Our money spends as well as anyone else's; it will now just go to other businesses that are more respectful of the rights of people who don't want to be victims.

Blessings,
    Bill

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Sounds more to me like they're saying, "We hope to see you back when you give up that silly idea of carrying a gun."

I'll never darken their door again and I doubt any of our other members will either, unless to personally tell their managers that the chain has lost their business.

I hope they're happy having made their decision freely and within their rights. I also hope that they realize that alienating 15,000 or so customers is probably not the best way of doing business. Our money spends as well as anyone else's; it will now just go to other businesses that are more respectful of the rights of people who don't want to be victims.

Blessings,
    Bill

Sadly I have an extended family member who manages a Hooters who has no personal issues with firearms, however is forced to comply with company policy...:( Which is why we never go see him @ work.....

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    As I mentioned in the OC Today thread, there's a Wing Stop a block over. I didn't see any silly signs on their door or windows. I think they'd be more than happy to take your money for wings.

aero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Indianapolis, In
    Thanks for the support from everyone, From here on out thought i will not return to their business. I will go to Wingstop and any other gun friendly business/eatery .

Sorry for the lack of replying from me. I will try to read through all the pages of comments, opinions, feedback. Thank you all again. You guys/gals rock!

Last edited:

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    This is very interesting as I have CC'd to that particular store a few times. Oh well, guess it is Buffalo Wild Wings for a while. Sad to hear about all of this, but it is their dicision.

Top Bottom