• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Anyone else notice what appeared to be Peter on his cell phone during the challange in last nights episode? I'm surprised they let them on the set? or at least to have it during filming.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I assure you that he was not on his cell phone; all of our phones were confiscated prior to moving in to the house.

I'm pretty bummed about missing next week's challenge! I'm no slouch with a Colt SAA or clone, and would have loved to compete Denny (a multi-time mounted shooting champ) with his gun of choice. After all, you can't call yourself the Top Shot if you used games to eliminate anyone who might out shoot you!

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Why couldn't it have been a real shooting competition. Eliminate shooters bases solely on scores and leave all this voting crap out of the show. The shooting stuff is great, but this politic crap just turns a good shooting show into just another game show............

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I caught a few minutes of the show this week when I was channel surfing and saw that guy railing on Caleb.

The whole time that Adam guy was ranting about honor and what rat Caleb was, my irony detector was off the scale. I'm not sure on what planet it's dishonorable to tell your friends that someone who they're supposed to trust is plotting against them, but then it's somehow not dishonorable to be the one plotting against teammates for personal gain.

Is that guy as stupid as he seems, or was he just edited to enhance his natural stupidity? He clearly doesn't understand the concept of honor, but he sure has mastered hubris and rationalization. What a tool.

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    I caught a few minutes of the show this week when I was channel surfing and saw that guy railing on Caleb.

The whole time that Adam guy was ranting about honor and what rat Caleb was, my irony detector was off the scale. I'm not sure on what planet it's dishonorable to tell your friends that someone who they're supposed to trust is plotting against them, but then it's somehow not dishonorable to be the one plotting against teammates for personal gain.

Is that guy as stupid as he seems, or was he just edited to enhance his natural stupidity? He clearly doesn't understand the concept of honor, but he sure has mastered hubris and rationalization. What a tool.

:+1:Whatatool, I am amazed more every day how easy it is for some people to fool themselves.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Having re-watched the challenge, I realized something. I should have slowed WAAAAY down. With the time it took to actually sever the rope, a slow approach that used a much more accuracy intensive approach would have likely carried the day.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Having re-watched the challenge, I realized something. I should have slowed WAAAAY down. With the time it took to actually sever the rope, a slow approach that used a much more accuracy intensive approach would have likely carried the day.

Don't forget that the d**chebag next to you was creating an intense d**che field that probably disrupted your concentration.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Caleb, Congrats on standing up for what is right. I hated to see you lose to Adam. And Rhino, You taught me a new phrase "D**che Field." Absoultely hilarious!!

WLW

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN

Don't knock yourself... you did good no matter what. It's never easy when your basically in a speed competition to sever, or knock something over first. It's not like a typical scoring game. Add the camera's and I don't think many of us could have done any better.

You did great, and I thought the way you handle things were honorable... you seem like a straight up guy that will always do the right thing.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    In watching previews to the episode, i kept thinking "There is a HUGE difference between severing the hangmans road and severing the guillotines rope!" I guess in the actual episode it made a little more sence.

I was really sorry to see caleb go, but you did indiana proud! I don't even know why i'm going to watch the show any more. But in the interest of building towards a second season and better structure, I'll keep watching and keep the views up.

I really want to write down these shooting challenges(the real ones, with guns) and trying them amoungst my friends!

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Caleb:

It just goes to show how much we Hoosiers are out of touch. Imagine valuing honesty above all else!!!!

Nice to know there are still stand up people out there, just wish you had b---h slapped that son of a.....hold it I like dogs. Hope I cross your path and get to bust a few caps with you...:@ya:..Duce<><

CooDoas for truly being the bigger man

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

agreed, he also took the time to set his sights.

You seem to be reloading much faster than he was too.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Caleb,
    I take it from your posts since the show aired that you left after losing that elimination. Which, BTW, sucked ass. You were the much better man during the whole mess. Were things really as tense as the show made them feel?

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    there was a whole thread on the Enos forum that was totally locked and deleted from the time I went to work and got home. Adam had posted that he pretty much stood by his acting like the adam henry he is. Lots of posters were on Calebs side and calling a spade a spade. I was curious how the thread trended and what was the straw that got it removed. Since a number of the competators are members over there I figured that adam henry lost his temper and posted something stupid.

IF I were in a position of having to vote I would have probably voted for Caleb, sorry, but it would have been solely because of the Kentucky rifle shot not on target. I like you from the show and you showed great integrity.
    If there was not an issue of a performance for me to choose on any challenge it would probably come down to tossing all names in a hat and pulling one before heading to the challenge selection.

Except now there is only one jack on that would get my vote everytime. I have a feeling he is on borrowed time for his actions.

Top Bottom