• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Buddy****er's in the Corps (especially the infantry) got nasty blanket parties... good job "rat fink" you made us all proud with your high caliber of class!

Oh.. and from this former Marine to you... you'd have made one hell of a great Marine!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot to me.

You are a class act Caleb.

Happy Birthday, and thank you for retaining some civility in the face of idiocy.

I'm afraid I may have decked Adam. True Marines don't act like that.

The Marines are always "Looking for a few good men". You would qualify.

Unfortunately, they also tend to find a few that don't fit the mold.

You did Indiana proud. I wonder how Adams home town folks feel this morning?

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    :crying: I"m so bummed.

Caleb, Happy birthday man, sorry you didn't win a 100 grand for it!

As for the show, lets see, I got really really mad at Adam saying that ****, for goodness sakes he was ploting against his own squad! Marines don't plot against thier own memebers like that at all. As a Marine his focus should be the RED team, Peter is really showing how a Marine should act, he sees the mission and gets it the **** done.

Man I was so wanting you to bury that guy and I thought you were going to pull it off when you got it on target.

I'll agree with everyone else that you did do Indiana proud and I'd still have you sign a hat just cause you're "that guy" :patriot:

Now we get to see Blake and JJ really team up and those guys will be hosed lol.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    My whole family just watched the episode on DVR, and we're all bummed out. Caleb, you did great in the competition. My boys were really rooting for you especially after seeing Adam's behavior.

I've known a lot of Marines and I'm glad to say none of them would have put on such a childish display as Adam did. I could not believe how worked up he was -- but then again he was caught trying to backstab his teammates. He was desperate to make Caleb out to be the bad guy and deflect the anger that JJ and Blake must feel now. He went after Caleb's size, age, even the branch of service he was in. What a jacka**!

I don't know who I'm rooting for now, but I sure know who I'm rooting against!

Last edited:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Good Job Caleb. I'm dissapointed that nobody stepped up and shut that windbag down from calling you a rat since he's definetly a backstabber and a buddyf***** (hey, I learned a new word). He is worse for plotting behind his own teammates backs. You appeared neutral in all of it and he thought he had your trust which he obviously didn't. Your loyalties lied elsewhere, which you should have known from the house dynamics.

Interesting that the young guy is telling him to act his age.

If you ever see him again, I hope you slug him in the kneecaps little guy. :)

I think you represented yourself well.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How did I miss this thread all along? I wish I had known that I was watching a fellow INGOer last night and rooting for him to win. Adam started the whole thing with backstabbing a teammate. It struck me that he was less upset that Caleb told Blake and JJ and more that his own treachery was exposed. I do hope that the next time Blue goes to the nomination range, either Blake or JJ take Adam on. He may have served as a Marine, but it seems he's forgotten that honor is an expectation.

Caleb, you were an absolute class act. Great job showing by example what a real man does. Rep added. Hope you have a very :happybday: today.

Blessings,
    Bill

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Adam is an a$$bag. He plots against someone and has the balls to call someone else a rat????

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    After Adam gets the bump -- hopefully soon -- I want the Limey (Iain) to go next...they both irritate the **** out of me.

Overall, I'd like to see Kelly win. If not him, Denny or JJ. JJ appears to have "game" regardless of weapon.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    After Adam gets the bump -- hopefully soon -- I want the Limey (Iain) to go next...they both irritate the **** out of me.

Yeah, I don't like that limey wisearse either. I watched this over again this morning and that Cris looked like he had his nose up Adam's butt on the little plot just the same.

If you look back you'll see buddyhumper Adam doing the dirt winding up the team last time to stab Jim in the back too.

Top Bottom