• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Heard chatter that she wanted an elevated platform behind her podium so she did not look so short next to Donald. I am thinking there was an ulterior motive. Standing on a raised platform 4-5 inches off the floor if she started to feel woozy she could step off and the fall could be blamed on tripping off the edge of the platform rather than her poor health. Then it would all be Trump's fault for being such a tall male.
    It's pretty standard practice actually. People tend to vote for the taller candidate. Strange, but true. Raised platforms are very often used to eliminate this advantage between candidates.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Trump could surprise all of his detractors. One thing I like about him is it certainly wouldn't be status quo. And folks, status quo sucks. I hope my heart can survive November 8 no matter what happens. What helps is the sure conviction that Hillary, not being as slippery as her husband, will be impeached.

So, you've just admitted she will win the election. Good job!!

/Private citizens can't be impeached.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    [video=youtube;0oGhBJp0GNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oGhBJp0GNw[/video]

Hillary_4b079d_5995163.jpg

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    ^^^

the voice of that guy in the video isn't a doc nor is he one of those PTs that a video was used from; he's a minor party presidential candidate who often makes political videos

I don't get the need for arguing if Clinton has Parkinson's. If she has it and her physician lied, then you aren't going to find out unless she has more severe episodes in public.... in which case she won't get elected anyway. If this is a question for anyone, it's for the Democrat party leaders.

It's already clear she's physically unfit. She's passed out 3x in public while attempting to complete some normal activity. If people don't care about that in a 70 year old candidate, they just don't care about a president's physical fitness anyway.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I knew one their PAs during White House years. When you fly them across the country to check out a sore throat at Stanford, you might have a problem

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    I haven't admitted squat my liberal friend. You may want to re read the second sentence in my post. Troll on.

"One thing I like about him is it certainly wouldn't be status quo."

Mmmmkay.... What does that have to do with Hillary's health?

/I'm not your friend, pal!!!

Top Bottom