• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    back to Hillary's Health, WPIX NY anchor Kirsten Cole stated USSS prohibited cell phones in the debate hall over concerns that multiple flashes could trigger Hillary's "seizure disorder". After the debate on Hillary Force One, she had a cross-eyed, head-bobbling neck-throbbing petit mal moment after a bunch of reporters shouted questions at once to her... reminiscent of the 'Have you tried the chai??' bobble-head moment. Here's an excerpt, check her right at at :04 which kicks off the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyBF4Y1vAu4

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Lotto odds that she will expire prior to the election. IMO the better odds will be an impeachment before her term expires. Of course, that assumes a GOP Senate.

If george soros is still alive while looking like this:

8r9PoLC.jpg

I don't think hillary is going to pass away in a month.

(I'm sorry if that image gives you nightmares, it does me too.)

Dan35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    NE Indy
    Lets not make this complicated because it isn't. If Secretary Clinton wins we will have a serial womanizer, who had impeachment charges brought against him, in the White House (again). His serial liar wife will be our President. The Supreme Court will then be filled with ultra liberals. Our Constitution will be reinterpreted into oblivion. There will be FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE. We will have open boarders and hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world will pour into the US, overwhelming our support structures and our economy. In the turmoil that follows we (along with everyone else) will become a New World Order, answerable to the World Government (or whatever it will be called). All 4 of the previous presidents have spoken about this in glowing terms (as if anyone was even listening).

We have been on this path for some time, but it has now accelerated and the point of no return is at hand. So what do we do? We chat about which candidate is more awful than the other, as if it makes any difference to the eventual outcome. We will wake up one morning and Secretary Clinton will be President Clinton ... Game-Set-Match.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Lets not make this complicated because it isn't. If Secretary Clinton wins we will have a serial womanizer, who had impeachment charges brought against him, in the White House (again). His serial liar wife will be our President. The Supreme Court will then be filled with ultra liberals. Our Constitution will be reinterpreted into oblivion. There will be FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE. We will have open boarders and hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world will pour into the US, overwhelming our support structures and our economy. In the turmoil that follows we (along with everyone else) will become a New World Order, answerable to the World Government (or whatever it will be called). All 4 of the previous presidents have spoken about this in glowing terms (as if anyone was even listening).

We have been on this path for some time, but it has now accelerated and the point of no return is at hand. So what do we do? We chat about which candidate is more awful than the other, as if it makes any difference to the eventual outcome. We will wake up one morning and Secretary Clinton will be President Clinton ... Game-Set-Match.

Let's not give up, lads.

The Pilgrims were surrounded, too...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Blew out the candles on the Bday cake the other day, but alas, she's still here? That's over 30 that haven't come true, but that's the one I want the most!

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    I'm not sure why anyone should reason that we're all that close to Russia declaring war on us.

Russia wants the Assad regime in Syria and our government does not. We're not-so-secretly funding and providing weapons to the opposing rebels (and ISIS) to overthrow the government there. Russia is pulling their diplomats and families back home, likely saber rattling, but I put nothing past Putin.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Russia wants the Assad regime in Syria and our government does not. We're not-so-secretly funding and providing weapons to the opposing rebels (and ISIS) to overthrow the government there. Russia is pulling their diplomats and families back home, likely saber rattling, but I put nothing past Putin.
    We'll just keep drawing lines in the sand pretending like they mean something.

b510283f21ec6d93214b0d96176def6c.jpg

Top Bottom