• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Probably if Hillary dropped dead the party would probably try to run Bernie to avoid a civil war. But I do think they'd rather run Biden.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Probably if Hillary dropped dead the party would probably try to run Bernie to avoid a civil war. But I do think they'd rather run Biden.
    With everything that keeps coming to light with Hillary, I'm not so sure that Bernie wouldn't be a better choice. Maybe some that were on the fence and are becoming disillusioned with her might already be having voter's remorse.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Riiiight. 11 hours in front of the Benghazi hearing was nothing. The debate will be the REAL proving ground.

You want to know who couldn't make it through a Congressional hearing??

"What difference does it make now, anyway" She might have made it through the hearings physically but if she screws up that bad mentally during a national debate, she is done. Besides the evidence is mounting that her mental and physical decline is rapidly accelerating.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    "What difference does it make now, anyway" She might have made it through the hearings physically but if she screws up that bad mentally during a national debate, she is done. Besides the evidence is mounting that her mental and physical decline is rapidly accelerating.

Tell us more, Dr. Two70, MD.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I'll go on record right here and now in saying she won't make it through the debate. She'll disappear for a "bathroom break" or just go down on the deck right on national TV.

If I'm wrong, CHEESEBURGERS FOR EVERYONE!!!*

As long as churchmouse buys, of course.

Heard chatter that she wanted an elevated platform behind her podium so she did not look so short next to Donald. I am thinking there was an ulterior motive. Standing on a raised platform 4-5 inches off the floor if she started to feel woozy she could step off and the fall could be blamed on tripping off the edge of the platform rather than her poor health. Then it would all be Trump's fault for being such a tall male.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Trump could surprise all of his detractors. One thing I like about him is it certainly wouldn't be status quo. And folks, status quo sucks. I hope my heart can survive November 8 no matter what happens. What helps is the sure conviction that Hillary, not being as slippery as her husband, will be impeached.

Top Bottom