• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I generally avoid liberals. Have no desire to enlighten them. That said, no one can foresee where her health will go in the next several weeks.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    :facepalm:

at 21 E. 26th St.

You don't believe I live in an apt.? Really? You need "proof"? I could provide a picture, but then there would be 12 posts saying "Photoshop!"

The context was that you said send people with pneumonia "home", yet exclude an "apt" as being a "home". Does a single-wide trailer count as a "home"? An RV? A tent? If I came to you with pneumonia, and you "sent me home", where should I go?

If you were "supporting the queen's position", perhaps you could (and should) have stated, "In some cases, a hospital is not appropriate for those with pneumonia, as their immune systems are already compromised, and hospitals harbor some bad germs." At the very least, "A hospital is not appropriate in ALL cases of pneumonia; resting at home makes the best sense from a medical standpoint."

BTW, have you Googled Chelsea's "apt"? It's 5,000 sq. ft., cost she and her husband $10.5M. "Apt" has a different meaning in NYC or other equally large metro areas...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Doc probably just forgot all the good points he had ready to unload before the Lock...I know it happens to me when I have a brilliant spur of the moment comment and I can't peck it out and post it right away when it's still fresh in my noggin' Very frustrating.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Doc probably just forgot all the good points he had ready to unload before the Lock...I know it happens to me when I have a brilliant spur of the moment comment and I can't peck it out and post it right away when it's still fresh in my noggin' Very frustrating.

It helps to be senile. Then you don't remember that you had the brilliant spur of the moment comment.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My thung ith tho trhre fron bithing ith lathley, I canth sthand ith. Bill toth me thath my head woulth hurth muth more if I dnith bith ith.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I know. Sometimes the less said to be twisted later the better.

yeah, that's what I went with. The locked thread time made me realize no matter how much I agree with him at times I'll still be poked and asked to defend his misinterpretation of my agreement with him.

i refuse to argue with someone who won't even acknowledge commonality.

ignore list, activate!

Top Bottom