• ...and so much more!
  • sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    Drywall help

My water heater on my second floor leaked and now I need some work done on my ceiling. Pretty small job but I don't know how to do it. I'm in brownsburg in. Pm me with details.

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    _1 jae308

Looking to get some bathroom tile work done and solid surface kitchen countertops installed. PM me if you have experiance in these fields. Located in the Greenfield/New Palestine area.

Hired jake308 to do our bathroom tile work. Quality of his work was very poor and unacceptable. We now have to hire somone else to come in and completely redo our bathroom floor. I would not recommend him to anyone needing tile work done.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Hired jake308 to do our bathroom tile work. Quality of his work was very poor and unacceptable. We now have to hire somone else to come in and completely redo our bathroom floor. I would not recommend him to anyone needing tile work done.

We have a subforum for complaints

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    Electrician in Muncie

Need some electrician work done in Muncie. Re-wire some outlets from non-grounded to grounded, fix a few outlets that don't work, stuff like that.

Suggestions or recommendations welcome.

Thanks.

-- JRB

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    IT Work/Internship PC support

I'm 3/4 through my my Computer Information Technology degree and I am In need of either a full time IT job or internship to complete my degree. If anyone needs an IT guy or know of any open IT positions I would be grateful for any an information you have. You can also contact me on LINKEDIN : http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=196651390&trk=tab_pro

Also if your having PC problems contact me and I can Fix you up!

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Help moving

I just closed on my new home. Looking for someone with a truck and trailer to help me move from N Brown County to Greenfield.

Only big heavy things will need to be moved
    Gunsafe
    Refrigerator
    Stove
    Chest Freezer
    Drum Kit
    Lawn Tractor
    MGB.

Let me know if you can do this.
    Thanks
    Pearl

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I just closed on my new home. Looking for someone to help me move from N Brown County to Greenfield.

Only big heavy things will need to be moved
    Gunsafe
    Refrigerator
    Stove
    Chest Freezer
    Drum Kit
    Lawn Tractor
    MGB.

Let me know if you can do this.
    Thanks
    Pearl

I can depending day and time...call or text me at 812-929-9396

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Transportation Claims:
    The claims company I work for needs someone to travel to New Jersey and spend probably a couple of weeks running down trucks we have claims on. I would require inspecting each vehicle filling out an ID sheet including make model, vin, and major component parts and taking a lot of pictures. Your work would be transmitted to thte office here in Indy via email or go to my pc. Payment would be immediate or very near immediate. A knowledge of road trucks and the ability to write scopes would be an add. Pay is negotiable but basicall time and expense.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I need someone to plumb my new paint booth for air. It involves running pipe for 3 outlets and installing a couple water separators. It's inside work:) I'm in Avon BTW

Done

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Well The plumbing portion has been done. now I need a carpenter to cut a hole and install an outside door. I already have the door.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Anyone work on garage doors? I have a large one with two springs and one spring is broken. I want both replaced. I also have a small one that has one spring. I want to replace it with a 2 spring system. Drop me a PM. Thanks.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Looking for a good house cleaning service in Bloomington or with an INGO member who does house cleaning. It is a Christmas gift that will keep giving.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Need an appliance repair person....

Hey Ya'll.....
    We have a Frigidarie Gallery trudge that isn't making ice. We bought it new from H.H. Gregg new Sept"10.. We had id worked on under the warranty, but now that the warranty has expired, its not making any more ice. If anyone can either help with ideas for can fix it, pleasenl let me know.
    Thanks
    Robert

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    EDIT: no longer needed. Got it figured out.

I need a driver with large truck for group buy transportation:
    See the related thread here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ack_group_buy_opportunity-32.html#post3595656

Post #313:
    OK, it is time to schedule pickup!
    For those that have large trucks (farmers, drivers...not just pickup trucks) this is for you. For those that are waiting to buy from this group buy, fear not, the cost of transportation alloted to the ILBE backpacks will be figured as if they were the only thing I purchased. Since I did purchase a great deal more the cost of transport will be diluted (economy of scale). The result will be less transport cost per pack to get them to my house than if I only purchased the GB packs. (Basically, I'm not going to put "my purchases" transport cost in with the group buy transport costs.)

I'm working with an INGO member that has a logistics company but any good business man looks at options. Frankly, I'll be surprised if anyone can beat commercial but you never know.

I need to haul about 5,230 lbs of stuff. It is on 17 pallets but a fair amount of it can be combined into less total number of pallets. So, I need:
    --someone with a enclosed box truck of some kind, if not a full on semi tractor trailer that can handle that.
    --They will need to be able to make the trip to and from Lockbourne, OH (south suburb of Columbus) back to Westfield, IN.
    --Ideally the truck would be able to maneuver within a residential area. Not a deal breaker, it wouldn't be that difficult to coordinate arriving at a large lot destination near my home with the arrival of volunteers from the GB to help shuttle the stuff to my house for sorting.
    --Ideally, they would need to be willing to allow me to ride along, leave at an OBSCENE early time on Friday, Dec. 21st that allowed us to get to Columbus by as early as 9:15am. Other times are available as of my calling the facility but they are going fast (9:30am, 12:15, and 1:15pm)
    --To be cost competitive with just farming it out commercially, you would need to be able to make the adventure for $500.
    --As per the location rules, you will have to have DL, CDL (if vehicle requires it), proof of ins, and registration of vehicle. If I don't ride along there will be a couple other layers of paper work needed but not difficult.

If this is something that you have the ability to do PLEASE PM me ASAP.
    I have started an additional thread with this same content, I'll post link when it is up.

thanks,
    SDH

Last edited:

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    Wood working/bookcase builder?

Need a small (17 inches wide, 2 shelves) book case to hold cookbooks, and don't have the knowledge or tools to do it myself. Doesn't need to be very fancy... I'm talking pine, not Brazillian mahogany here.

Will pay reasonable fee for labor, will buy/pay for materials, and will pick up within an hour or so of Muncie. Can also throw in some beer, a reasonable bottle of booze, or buy a couple boxes of ammo for a little range time.

Let me know via PM.

Thanks,

Top Bottom