• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    I am looking for a babysitter for the SW side of Indy. No specific dates just yet but looking to find someone who could schedule in advance with us for trips to the range or a much needed night out. we have 3 kids 8,7,5. With any luck maybe somebody on here will have a kid or something interested in making some extra money for easy work.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    daily-morning-awesomeness-323.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Diamond Collision is has an opening for a Collision Body and Frame Tech and also an Body and Frame apprentice.

To qualify as an apprentice you must have hands on automotive experience and the ability provide and desire to purchase your own tooling as time goes by.
    Must have a valid drivers license and a clue.

Contact me via PM.
    Thanks

We are in Avon BTW

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I need part of my steering column fixed... it is a non orderable part from GM they stopped making them 10 years ago. So it needs a bit of engineering/ or aluminum welding...

Its a 1997 Buick Riviera....

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Looking for retriever trainer

I am looking for an experienced dog trainer, specifically with training experience with retrievers. I am looking for a trainer to take dogs from basic obedience through at least AKC junior hunter title.

My geographical area for trainers would be the Paragon, Bloomington and Martinsville areas. Feel free to post or contact me by leaving a private message. The dogs in question are not mine. Just asking for a friend.

Thanks

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Fencing contractor?

I am in need of some fencing for our new dog.
    Mostly chain link, but possibly some privacy also.
    Any contractors here, please p.m. Me or respond here.
    Thanks

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Wow that reminds me.
    Is there somebody here that can install invisible fencing. I have the fencing just need somebody that will bury it and do the install

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Wow that reminds me.
    Is there somebody here that can install invisible fencing. I have the fencing just need somebody that will bury it and do the install

Allen, I'm thinking about going that route myself. If so, I'll install it myself, and could do yours too. I need to read up on them, but I think the wire only needs to go a couple inches under he grass line.

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    Need an Electrician

Anyone do electrical work? I need an outlet run from the breaker box to an upstairs bedroom (dedicated circuit for an AC unit). No idea what this would cost but tired of choosing AC or lights :D

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    So some jerk left a giant pile of wood chips and misc. yard scrap in the driveway to some property I own making it impossible for me to park my car there while I'm doing some work. I have a horrible back problem so it's really not something I can tackle myself, not to mention I stay pretty busy. I need someone with a truck and maybe a friend to come by and pick it up, it's in Fort Wayne close by the intersection of Bass and Hillegas Rd.

I'll pay what you feel is appropriate AND/OR there happens to be a nice stretch of woods on the property absolutely chock full of deer. When the appropriate time of year comes around I would gladly allow some hunting there, it's about 6 acres total and has plenty of good spots for a stand. Bow is preferred but I'll also allow rifle if I feel reasonably confident that you're not a moron or have moron friends you would want to bring along. ;)

This is it:

yardwaste1.jpg

yardwaste2.jpg

There's also a large pile of cut loose logs a bit farther back that you're welcome to if you're in need of firewood and don't mind splitting it.

Last edited:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    NWI - Looking for another employee to assist in cleaning, waxing, and polishing Aircraft.
    PM me if interested. This is not seasonal work, but hours do vary from week to week from 25-45. There is no set schedule, but I'd be willing to work with your schedule if you work with mine. Pay is $12/hour to start and if you can pull full time hours consistently, insurance and IRA is available. If you have the drive to work, you can pull full time hours once trained and trustworthy.

Pm me for an interview. We work 95% out if Gary Airport.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom