• ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Concrete guys needed must have pool building experience

Keith's Pool Service and Repair are looking for competent, experienced concrete professionals who have experience with inground pool construction to bid on a major $$$ inground pool rebuild.

You must have an insured crew of American citizens and licensed to do concrete, we would need to see your portfolio as well as references of past work.

You have the crew we have work.

Call us at 317-381-2177 leave a message with Chris:yesway:
    or at
    keithspools@sbcglobal.net

:patriot:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I was thinking about those special sockets that bites down on the head as it tries to loosen the bolt

I forgot about those, I have some good ones but doubt they are large enough, they work great just don't cheap out of them. Might see if autozone has a set you can rent.

Get the kind that have the teeth inside the socket if you can, have not used them on steel but they work amazingly well on aluminum.

Rep to Indyk for not wanting illegals.

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I forgot about those, I have some good ones but doubt they are large enough, they work great just don't cheap out of them. Might see if autozone has a set you can rent.

Get the kind that have the teeth inside the socket if you can, have not used them on steel but they work amazingly well on aluminum.

Rep to Indyk for not wanting illegals.

Indeed...question though, standard or metric? The head isn't the same size it once was...

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Indeed...question though, standard or metric? The head isn't the same size it once was...

That is the fun part, that's why I said to see I someone or autozone has a set that you can rent there is no way to know what size so get a few close to that size, to give yourself an idea see what regular size socket fits the best and take that socket to the store. Autozone refunds your money when you return it. Harbor freight may have a cheap set. An easy out would probably work but are a pain on larger bolts.

These are what I am talking about... Again well worth the money.
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=120969859059

In case first link does not work
    http://m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00952166000P

Find the closest fitting socket and then go to sears or another store that sells or rents the same kind of sockets and find the easy out socked that has about the same inside diameter as the socket you have, will also help to look up what the size of the bolt is before someone rounds it off.

It is also a tiight fight, you know you have the right one when it almost wants to slip on and light hammering gets it on. There may be YouTube videos.

Last edited:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I am looking to build a cigar room in an unfinished part of my basement. This would need to be completely sealed and ventilated to prevent any smoke leaving the room.....any general contractors out there who can get this done for me. Pm please.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Terre Haute/Vigo Co. area.
    I'm looking for any independent construction job to muck in on. I can do framing and finish carpentry alone. Pulling cable, installing boxes, siding, windows/doors on a crew. Helper/gopher for concrete, roofing, plumbing. I use your tools. PM me.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    Ok, I need a chimney cleaned, inspected and a woodburning insert installed.
    I live near Speedway and will help if needed.

pm me if you can help.
    Thanks in advance !

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Looking for someone who knows how to repair a jacuzzi bath tub in 46164 area.

Not sure of the brand, but it's a bath tub with jets in it.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Electrical wiring and tile work in bathroom

We have some wiring in our bathroom that needs redone. Lights and fans installed. Stuff like that. We also have 18x18 marble tiles we want to surround our new bathtub. We live in Paragon. PM for details.

Jason

Lumpy76

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Hebron
    Looking for an electrition that is recognized by Lake Station for an inspection and possible rewire of house and garages. We bought a forclosure and can't get power untill inspected and corrected. Garages are a total rewire(hit by vandals for the copper). Thanks, Matt.

irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    Does anyone do Direct TV installation on the side ? The normal installer will not go on the roof to install the dish , even though there is one there now

Lumpy76

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Hebron
    Looking for a carpenter to put in a new exterior door and maybe some other small projects. Also need a new garage door installed. Live in Lake Station.

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    Looking to get some bathroom tile work done and solid surface kitchen countertops installed. PM me if you have experiance in these fields. Located in the Greenfield/New Palestine area.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Possible job needed: My sister's fiance offered to change my oil not long ago but ended up rounding the oil pan plug to uselessness. Anybody with mechanical experience can help me? Let me know your price...
    The other guys have given some good practical advice, now hear the "other" option. I have done this with several bolts that lost the head completely, with no problems, having a rounded off head should actually make it easier. First find a NUT nearly the same size, second get out the wire feed (doesn't need to be a fancy one, the $89 harbor freight version works fine for this little stuff), third weld the NUT to the old bolt head centering it the best you can (you can even grind the head down around the edges so it fits inside the nut). Now you essentially have a new head on the bolt allowing you to get a wrench or socket on it!!! TAH DAH, you will now feel surprisingly accomplished and you will have your oil changed all the while thinking you have outsmarted the problem, when done this is something you may wish to have printed on the back of your man card along with all the other amazing achievements and milestones you have reached since joining INGO!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    The other guys have given some good practical advice, now hear the "other" option. I have done this with several bolts that lost the head completely, with no problems, having a rounded off head should actually make it easier. First find a NUT nearly the same size, second get out the wire feed (doesn't need to be a fancy one, the $89 harbor freight version works fine for this little stuff), third weld the NUT to the old bolt head centering it the best you can (you can even grind the head down around the edges so it fits inside the nut). Now you essentially have a new head on the bolt allowing you to get a wrench or socket on it!!! TAH DAH, you will now feel surprisingly accomplished and you will have your oil changed all the while thinking you have outsmarted the problem, when done this is something you may wish to have printed on the back of your man card along with all the other amazing achievements and milestones you have reach:twocents:ed since joining INGO!

I have since purchased Irwin tight gripe sockets and removed such bolt, thank you taking time to respond.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Fence Repair

Anyone know someone that does good chain link fence repair? Mine needs to be stretched and have some sections repaired, most of the fence companies don't want to mess with this stuff.

Any references you have would be helpful, I'm located in the Greenwood area.

Top Bottom