Harriet Tubman is your potential replacement for Jackson on the $20 bill.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How about Elon Musk? Nothing says it has to be faces of dead people. It could be a smoke filled screen grab from the video where he and Joe Rogan were smoking a blunt.

I'd start carrying cash again.

VuQCx4A.png

Chelise

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Trump administration has made it sound like this won't happen until 2028. Which strikes me as odd, because Harriet Tubman was a Republican...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Can't we take "In God We Trust" off the currency? It's really about time isn't it!? Separation of church and state.

ALSO: Why do we still have "The United States of America" on there?
    I mean REALLY this nation was founded on genocide of one type or another.
    WHY are we memorializing it?
    Also, the $20 has "THE WHITE HOUSE" on the back... and we KNOW who lives there. All of my $20's have an nasty orange hue as a result. They need to be redesigned & reprinted IMMEDIATELY.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can't we take "In God We Trust" off the currency? It's really about time isn't it!? Separation of church and state.

ALSO: Why do we still have "The United States of America" on there?
    I mean REALLY this nation was founded on genocide of one type or another.
    WHY are we memorializing it?
    Also, the $20 has "THE WHITE HOUSE" on the back... and we KNOW who lives there. All of my $20's have an nasty orange hue as a result. They need to be redesigned & reprinted IMMEDIATELY.

You forgot the inherent privilege of the White House being white. Our money should have colorful buildings on it.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Spoken like an engineer. ;)

Guilty.

I was going to suggest Vargas pin up girls, but they would have to print portrait instead of landscape, and I don't want sticky money.... ;)

Because some people have to see (reverse) racism everywhere.

Yup.
    I don't care who they put on bills as long as they spend.
    Some people would complain if they used a black bear or white bird...

By the way,
    The current people on money was supposed to be education, signers of the Constitution, famous historical figures like Lincoln, etc.
    I'm not sure Elon Must qualifies as a 'Historical Figure' yet, but once he breaks the iron man suit out of his bat cave...
    And if anyone has a bat cave & iron man suit, it's Elon Musk!

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I don't think so...
    You never saw super villains smoke blunts or throw down shots with an idiot like Joe Rogan.

And come on! He has space rockets that land back on Earth!
    You can't tell me he didn't grow up on comic books and isn't secretly working on an Iron Man suit...
    If I had a space company,and a couple billion dollars, you can bet I would be!
    Flying is cool!

He didn't take his money to a private island, drink himself stupid in strip clubs, become a celebu-tard,
    He took his money (which he worked for) and started companies, both Tesla & Space X, employed people no one else would, and has been successful in both despite what the big military contractors, politics, big auto companies and big oil has tried desperately to stop him.

If you don't screw up & make mistakes, you aren't doing anything,
    But his successes speak better of him than any PR firm could do.

The fact that he normally lives in an Air Stream trailer on the company parking lots instead of a huge mansion or private island should tell you something, but I'm sure there is a 'Bat Cave' somewhere at Space X ;)

Everyone lost their minds when he hired an autistic guy to check super computer work,
    But the guy can review orbital data in a couple of days that takes super computer weeks or months.
    Most of Space X is on the autism spectrum somewhere, and apparently they make great employees because they REALLY solve problems and get the job done.

Instead of a concrete slug fired into space for lift/load testing, he fired a Tesla car & space suit!
    For those of us that grew up on Heavy Metal & Hitchhikers Guide that was just stupid funny AND cool!
    I don't remember any super villains having a sense of humor... It's something Tony Stark would have done!

If anyone has an Iron Man suit in his Bat Cave, it's Elon Musk...

Top Bottom