• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Ask Gabriell Gifford if she wishes a LCTH was carrying that day in Arizona....

I believe she had one... and if im not mistaken AZ doesnt require you to have a license if you OC.

A firearm wont help you if you dont carry it, even to dem rallies.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    "I'm afraid of strangers tapping me on the shoulder."

Seriously, I think you handled it well. There's a time for civil discussion... and there's a time to turn around, ignore, and continue enjoying life.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Lady: What are you afraid of?

-To be found wanting in God's eyes when he asks me to protect one of his children because I did not have the courage to carry the tools of that protection.

-To spend the rest of my life knowing that I could have saved a loved ones life, but instead took the cowardly way of trusting others to defend them in my place.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Or the simple "Oh ok we are playing the what do you do for a living game. You guess I am not a cop? I guess your a nosey biotch who pics up cans on the road to make her welfare checks go farther?" :)

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You did the right thing.

I will never understand the nerve of some people. How can someone walk up to a complete stranger and try to lecture them or tell you you are doing something wrong. Maybe it makes them feel superior to question others on their beliefs. I agree that you cannot argue with these idiots. Simply ignore the comment and tell them to have a nice day. This does more to put them in their place than any argument ever could. Reason escapes them.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Lady: EXCUSE ME...WHY do you have a gun at your hip?

QUOTE]

Reply: Funny I was JUST wondering why it is that you DO NOT?!?

Some one, some where, actually suggested an extra tax on people who do not carry, for the extra security needed to protect them.

I guess a tax break for those that do would suffice as well.

I think you handled it well.

GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    I just came home from my local grocery store and I ran to the computer to type this up while my memory is fresh. I was minding my own business and walking along the meat aisle checking out the specials when I get a tap on my shoulder....the conversations is as follows:

Lady: EXCUSE ME...WHY do you have a gun at your hip?

Me: Huh, pardon me?

Lady: Why do you have a gun? You are not a cop.

Me: Well...I am a lifetime licensed carrier and it is clearly written in the 2nd Amendment that I have the right to do so.

Lady: Well I just think that is wrong. What are you afraid of? What do you need protection from?

Me: Have a good day.

I simply walked away and I heard her scoff...apparently I didn't give her the reaction she wanted. I just figured I would share this my INGO family.

Shes probably jealous she can't carry cause she is a felon (huh, don't think I'm totally kidding by saying this either). Also, like how those people basically state that your life is less important than say, the Presidents or some stupid drug addict celebrity? Dude, don't waste your breath on those people. They hate you for what your doing, they are verbally giving you a hard time to vent that disrespect on you. Just ignore people like that next time. Nothing you can say will "change" them. Let them talk to thin air.

Also, embrace the rejection man! Its good for you. A lot of people won't care much if you exercise your rights. Some people will say stuff to you like that woman. We can't let those people shame us from exercising our rights. You don't need a "reason" to carry a gun. Self defense is a natural right. Humans use weapons. Thankfully we live in a State that recognizes this.

Top Bottom