• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And this is why I included this disclaimer....

"...but if that deleted tweet is authentic"

View attachment 282961

I'm in no position to judge the truth here, but the allegedly fake tweet is a little too "on the nose" to be accepted without some skepticism.
    This is why I took LG to task upthread. To me, the whole story smelled bad from the start, and it's a shame that people like LG have allowed a group of shameless propagandists to so corrupt their thinking that they can so incritically accept stuff like this as fact. These propagandizers are not your friends, they are using you to divide the country to more easily control it. You can help stop it by ignoring them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No, I'm asking why you're bothered by people you've never, and nearly certainly never will, come in to contact with, who are not likely, but in the remotest of possibilities might, hold Nazi sympathies? This is bordering on paranoia. Although it might be explained if you consumed a constant diet of leftwing propaganda, posing as news, that drones on and on about the Nazis and white supremacists hiding behind every tree and bush being the greatest threat to the country by far. Worse that our collapsing government finances, threats of nuclear war, domestic balkanization, surging government corruption, etc, etc.

My comparison is not at all childish, and a startling reflection of the views of the left when they start talking of arresting people, putting them in concentration camps, depriving them of jobs, food, and medical care because they didn't do what a handful of bureaucratic control freaks wanted them to. Sounds pretty Nazi to me. It's like 1930s Germany, you have a side to pick.
    iu

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    It appears they were using that quote to try and associate it with their enemies (e.g. the liberal groups that seek to own the youth.) But it was a foolish idea (because of course many people will take something that charged out of context) and backfired. But it certainly doesn't make the group pro-Nazi or anything. Just someone who didn't think clearly when compiling their newsletter.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It appears they were using that quote to try and associate it with their enemies (e.g. the liberal groups that seek to own the youth.) But it was a foolish idea (because of course many people will take something that charged out of context) and backfired. But it certainly doesn't make the group pro-Nazi or anything. Just someone who didn't think clearly when compiling their newsletter.
    Was it a mistake? There are now a bunch of lefties with egg all over their face; those with any integrity will dutifully down their serving of crow. Which side looks worse now?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The Hamilton County chapter of ”Moms for Liberty” have gone full retard and made the national news.

First, they decided to quote Adolph Hitler on the front page of their inaugural Newsletter:

View attachment 282857

Then they tried to “well actually” their way out of it:

View attachment 282856

After realizing how deeply they had actually stepped in it, they finally issued a sane press release:

View attachment 282858

Which might be believable if “Moms for Liberty” Twitter account had not tweeted (and deleted) “the 14 words” on the very same day:

View attachment 282860

What is it with MAGA and white supremacist talking points? Do you want people to associate you with the Nazis? In case you were wondering, this is why you get called Nazis by the rest of the political spectrum.

Personally, I’m glad to see the blowback…I hate Indiana nazis.

I have not been following this.

Is this over "he who owns the youth controls the future"?

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Wow! that's shocking and horrible! I guess Joe Biden was right and white supremacists really are the biggest threat in all of recorded history, why, we've got some right in Hamilton County!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I didn't take it to be a positive quote. In the context, it seemed like a warning. They aren't praising AH.
    Organization looks a little confused to say the least but the truth is the truth.. Our school system has been perverted into an indoctrination system because the parents values aren't the gubmint's values. The DIMS are smart enough not to rub anyone's nose in where they got the idea but it's obviously and fascist/communist tenet.

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Which side looks worse now?

It’s still the side that quoted Hitler for their newsletter.
    So somehow quoting Hitler is of limits now? Is this all dictators or just the ones you choose?

Seems strange, I thought the idea was to teach people about his beliefs, you know to keep it from happening again.

You must really dislike Biden then right? I mean he regularly quotes Stalin.

Last edited:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    So somehow quoting Hitler is of limits now? Is this all dictators or just the ones you choose?

Not off limits…nothing of the sort. You are free to associate yourself with Hitler all you want.

Seems strange, I thought the idea was to teach people about his beliefs, you know to keep it from happening again.

I don’t buy that for a second.

They posted a Hitler quote to the front page of their newsletter because they agree with Hitler.

When it comes to the optics, there are better ways to make just about any point than starting it off with “You know, Hitler was right…”

You must really dislike Biden then right? I mean he regularly quotes Stalin.

I mean, not as much as I dislike Hitler.

But I wouldn’t get in his van either.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Not off limits…nothing of the sort. You are free to associate yourself with Hitler all you want.

I don’t buy that for a second.

They posted a Hitler quote to the front page of their newsletter because they agree with Hitler.

When it comes to the optics, there are better ways to make just about any point than starting it off with “You know, Hitler was right…”

I mean, not as much as I dislike Hitler.

But I wouldn’t get in his van either.
    So quoting someone somehow means you associate with them and agree with them?

That's a really delusional way of thinking.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    They posted a Hitler quote to the front page of their newsletter because they agree with Hitler
    No they included it as evidence of what sick, demented, fascist, totalitarians do to inculcate youth to their cult. You know, like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. Oh, and the Communist Party of the United States and it's supporters, also known as the Democratic Party.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    No they included it as evidence of what sick, demented, fascist, totalitarians do to inculcate youth to their cult. You know, like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. Oh, and the Communist Party of the United States and it's supporters, also known as the Democratic Party.

Maybe…but without context it looks like a mission statement.

From Hitler.

Top Bottom