• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I agree LeftyGunner! We lost a lot of great Americans fighting the NAZI and believers of their evil dogma! This group of Karen moms are dangerous because they do closely associate with NAZI doctrine.
    Here are some of the group's most controversial activities:

• Protesting COVID-19 protections in schools, including mask and vaccine mandates.
    • Calling for the removal of books from school libraries that address gender and sexuality.
    • Distributing flyers that falsely claim that critical race theory is being taught in schools.
    • Organizing protests against school board meetings.
    • Lobbying state legislatures to pass laws that restrict what can be taught in schools.
    This group has close associations with the Proud Boys and the NAZI party not to mention many others. I'm not particularly worried about them, but I will keep my eyes open when they try to attack our children's education and try to doctrinate their thinking! They are a clear and present danger.
    :rolleyes:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I agree LeftyGunner! We lost a lot of great Americans fighting the NAZI and believers of their evil dogma! This group of Karen moms are dangerous because they do closely associate with NAZI doctrine.
    Here are some of the group's most controversial activities:

• Protesting COVID-19 protections in schools, including mask and vaccine mandates.
    • Calling for the removal of books from school libraries that address gender and sexuality.
    • Distributing flyers that falsely claim that critical race theory is being taught in schools.
    • Organizing protests against school board meetings.
    • Lobbying state legislatures to pass laws that restrict what can be taught in schools.
    This group has close associations with the Proud Boys and the NAZI party not to mention many others. I'm not particularly worried about them, but I will keep my eyes open when they try to attack our children's education and try to doctrinate their thinking! They are a clear and present danger.
    That's Nazi talk.

Top Bottom