• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

The difference between western ideals and eastern. That eastern includes Hamas, Russia, Iran, NK, China, and many more who do not share the same ideals in war.

For a second, I wondered what those discussions of canceling strikes because of nearby civilians would sound like if translated into Arabic. And then it occurred to me: it would sound like silence.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What will it take to stop the insanity? Will it ever stop?

You would think that people would see that getting along somehow benefits everybody. In my lifetime though I've seen it go back and forth so many times I don't think it will ever stop. The war will go on and on and on, until one side or the other is exterminated and the complete cultural history destroyed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You would think that people would see that getting along somehow benefits everybody. In my lifetime though I've seen it go back and forth so many times I don't think it will ever stop. The war will go on and on and on, until one side or the other is exterminated and the complete cultural history destroyed.
    And it will be the fault of the Palestinians. They've been offered peace through a 2 state solution for decades and they refuse to live in peace, even calling for the extermination of the Jews.

EDIT: The Jews are not angels, but anything they have done is not worthy of a death sentence.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    And it will be the fault of the Palestinians. They've been offered peace through a 2 state solution for decades and they refuse to live in peace, even calling for the extermination of the Jews.

EDIT: The Jews are not angels, but anything they have done is not worthy of a death sentence.

Which side is going to get exterminated in the end is not in doubt. It just depends on what button the Palestinian leadership finally pushes, like using a bootleg nuke on Tel Aviv.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Which side is going to get exterminated in the end is not in doubt. It just depends on what button the Palestinian leadership finally pushes, like using a bootleg nuke on Tel Aviv.
    If a nuke comes it will go through Damascus, and I think the Mossad would destroy it there, or the idiot terrorists will mess up, and nuke Damascus.
    Reason I believe Damascus is because it will come via land route from Iran to Damascus when they get one put together. Just my opinion.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    If a nuke comes it will go through Damascus, and I think the Mossad would destroy it there, or the idiot terrorists will mess up, and nuke Damascus.
    Reason I believe Damascus is because it will come via land route from Iran to Damascus when they get one put together. Just my opinion.

Mossad guys are pretty sharp so hopefully they get ahead of it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    With all the cash the guys at the top of hamas are raking in they really have no reason not to see the conflict go on the way it is forever.
    Why is it that this can't be stopped? Stopping them from the top down, cutting off the head seems like it wold be a benefit to the whole world.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why is it that this can't be stopped? Stopping them from the top down, cutting off the head seems like it wold be a benefit to the whole world.
    Too late. Its in their blood. They have generations of "death to the jews" bred into them. I mean, Kindergarten graduation programs in Palestine include plays of the Palestine kids killing classmates dressed as Israelis.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Too late. Its in their blood. They have generations of "death to the jews" bred into them. I mean, Kindergarten graduation programs in Palestine include plays of the Palestine kids killing classmates dressed as Israelis.
    Those are the people at the bottom though. What could happen if the top was shut down? I get it, it'd take a while.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Those are the people at the bottom though. What could happen if the top was shut down? I get it, it'd take a while.
    How many generations after slavery did it take to eliminate (more or less) racism post civil war? What? 140 years or so? Maybe 150 if you take it to where the pendulum swung the other way and everybody started saying "Hey, where'd all the white people go in commercials?"

And we were mild in comparison. Communities in the south for the most part werent teaching their kids that all blacks needed to be murdered.

I suspect those animals would continue to celebrate murdering Jews even if they succeeded in killing them all in Israel. I guarantee if they somehow managed to kill all the Jews, they'd create festivals and holidays to celebrate the eradication. I suspect it would make our New Years celebration look like Presidents Day compared to that.

The hatred is in all their hearts. Its the top like Hamas that fuels the actual violence. Cut off the head and there would still be hatred. Just not as many suicide bombers, etc.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    How many generations after slavery did it take to eliminate (more or less) racism post civil war? What? 140 years or so? Maybe 150 if you take it to where the pendulum swung the other way and everybody started saying "Hey, where'd all the white people go in commercials?"

And we were mild in comparison. Communities in the south for the most part werent teaching their kids that all blacks needed to be murdered.

I suspect those animals would continue to celebrate murdering Jews even if they succeeded in killing them all in Israel. I guarantee if they somehow managed to kill all the Jews, they'd create festivals and holidays to celebrate the eradication. I suspect it would make our New Years celebration look like Presidents Day compared to that.

The hatred is in all their hearts. Its the top like Hamas that fuels the actual violence. Cut off the head and there would still be hatred. Just not as many suicide bombers, etc.
    Even if you killed Hamas leaders, Iran would just raise up more. The head lies in Iran.

Top Bottom