• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Chill. It was a valid question. It said it was a must watch, and apparently you agreed by re-sharing it. If it wasnt worth watching, you wouldnt have shared it.

Why so hostile?
    Because it's a stupid ****ing question, and stupidity annoys me.

"Must watch" is an opinion. The point of the post was to share the video, not agree with the originator's commentary or opinion. I post all kinds of videos showing varying viewpoints that I may or may not agree with, because I think it's valuable to see things from multiple angles. "Must watch" opinion from the originator is irrelevant, and not the point of the video. To tell the truth, I paid zero attention to the "must watch" label on the X post. I though the video was funny and relevant to the topic. Period.

For the record, I'm not saying anyone must watch anything. Maybe I need a "not necessarily the opinion of Route 45" disclaimer as my signature.

:rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Because it's a stupid ****ing question, and stupidity annoys me.

"Must watch" is an opinion. The point of the post was to share the video, not agree with the originator's commentary or opinion. I post all kinds of videos showing varying viewpoints that I may or may not agree with, because I think it's valuable to see things from multiple angles. "Must watch" opinion from the originator is irrelevant, and not the point of the video. To tell the truth, I paid zero attention to the "must watch" label on the X post. I though the video was funny and relevant to the topic. Period.

For the record, I'm not saying anyone must watch anything. Maybe I need a "not necessarily the opinion of Route 45" disclaimer as my signature.

:rolleyes:
    But it doesnt justify your reaction. It was a jerk response to a simple question.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    From what I have seen they are not going a very good job of that.
    I mean, not like we can talk. We switched to just using death robots to murder people from the air because capturing them and keeping them in Gitmo got to be too politically inconvenient.

The battlefield expedient execution remains in play because it's easy and solves problems.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A dead terrorist has an awfully hard time killing more innocent people. And should "rules of war" even apply to what happens to terrorists??? IMHO, no. So no prisoners necessary.
    Execute the fighters pulled from no-go areas like schools and hospitals. If they arent fighting by the rules, the Israelis shouldnt have to either.

Same for those like Docs and official aid workers who officially received aid on behalf of their official title while simultaneously working for the terrorists.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Execute the fighters pulled from no-go areas like schools and hospitals. If they arent fighting by the rules, the Israelis shouldnt have to either.

Same for those like Docs and official aid workers who officially received aid on behalf of their official title while simultaneously working for the terrorists.
    Tet Offensive, the infamous picture of the Police Chief of Saigon with the S&W Airweight executing the guy in the plaid shirt. Well within the rules of engagement. Plaid shirt guy murdered the wife and 6 children of an ARVN Colonel. Not in uniform, summary execution was justified.

Terrorists aren’t lawful combatants. I’m good with executing them. Wars aren’t won at that level. The Viet Cong were slaughtered wholesale during the Tet Offensive. The Cong were no longer an independent force afterwards because of the losses. It didn’t matter.

I wish it did.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I mean, not like we can talk. We switched to just using death robots to murder people from the air because capturing them and keeping them in Gitmo got to be too politically inconvenient.

The battlefield expedient execution remains in play because it's easy and solves problems.
    I would not blame them if they did. There have been a number of videos posted here though of them taking large numbers of prisoners.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I would not blame them if they did. There have been a number of videos posted here though of them taking large numbers of prisoners.
    That tracks with history. Mass surrender in groups stands a much higher chance of survival. Individual dudes and twos and threes are easy to smoke, and then chalk up to war. Exterminating 40 people who surrender together is harder.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Tet Offensive, the infamous picture of the Police Chief of Saigon with the S&W Airweight executing the guy in the plaid shirt. Well within the rules of engagement. Plaid shirt guy murdered the wife and 6 children of an ARVN Colonel. Not in uniform, summary execution was justified.
    Course, when they first posted the picture, they failed to mention about his family being killed.
    Just the picture alone, makes it look bad.

Of course, you have to add context.

Top Bottom