• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Before the Hamas attack the squad said we need to bring 1 million Palestinians here. Haley posted on X that she agreed. Since the attack you can't find anything about Haley posting that. She most likely took it down since the attack. It was posted here somewhere awhile back.
    DeSantis pointed it out in the last debate IIRC, or in a statement.

In the video she is responding to DeSantis calling her out on agreeing with the squad to bring 1,000,000 Palestinians here. She said all we need to do is separated the terrorists from the good citizens.
    I'll keep looking, I guess.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yet there were probably some far left Jews in that crowd chanting from the river to the sea.
    Like I said I've meet Jews here in America that would be thrilled to see Israel fall.
    I cannot understand their thought process in this matter.
    It's not hard to find Americans who want to seemingly see this country fall, is it?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can't find *anywhere* where Haley states that she wants to settle 1000000 Palestinians here. Or even 1, for that matter. I do see her interview with Tapper rebutting DeSantis' claim that all Palestinians support Hamas. She says no, only half. I don't think either is correct, but she didn't say to "bring 'em here". At least not that I can find.
    I did see where she said that countries closer to the region should be the ones to accept them, but I also see where she spoke of Palestinian refugees as being 'unable to be vetted (in the context of the ability of those aforementioned countries closer to the region to do so) and also said something similar to 'the US has always been able to separate civilians from combattants (in the context of disputing DeSantis' claim that all Palestinians support Hamas)

She has rhetorical 'cover' on the point, but I don't like to see anyone over here talking about vetting Palestinians and separating civilians from combatants. As she acknowledged, no one can really vet them and that 50% number she pulled out of her back hole. DeSantis is wrong but I agree with his being suspicious of her motives

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Between this chick and the video WAY upthread where the young girl laments that she cannot wait to grow up so she can stab a Jew, it is my belief that there just is no separating the two in this particular society.
    IMHO you have 3 main types in Palestine:

Palestinians that have converted to Christianity (tiny fraction)
    Palestinians who hate Israeli Jews and want to kill them.
    Palestinian children who have been taught to hate/kill Jews when they grow up.

Top Bottom