• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    War is always a real world testing ground for existing weapon systems and emerging military technology, and it always accelerates the pace of technological development. It is likely a good thing to see weapon systems perform against threats and observe any shortcomings in a less existential environment than WW3

The question would be if the cost in blood and treasure is worth the technological benefits

I would agree with you if we were fighting China, or any other near-peer.

Fighting the same people we have been fighting for 20+ years isn't going to glean any benefit for the next war we'll be fighting. If anything that makes us weaker, as it will drive selection of equipment and technology most suitable for that kind of warfare, and leave us off the mark if we ever end up fighting a near-peer.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Don't forget Haley 2024 wants to bring 1,000,000 Palestinians to the United States.

I can't find *anywhere* where Haley states that she wants to settle 1000000 Palestinians here. Or even 1, for that matter. I do see her interview with Tapper rebutting DeSantis' claim that all Palestinians support Hamas. She says no, only half. I don't think either is correct, but she didn't say to "bring 'em here". At least not that I can find.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I can't find *anywhere* where Haley states that she wants to settle 1000000 Palestinians here. Or even 1, for that matter. I do see her interview with Tapper rebutting DeSantis' claim that all Palestinians support Hamas. She says no, only half. I don't think either is correct, but she didn't say to "bring 'em here". At least not that I can find.

She probably doesn't know whether she wants to settle a million here or not either.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Before the Hamas attack the squad said we need to bring 1 million Palestinians here. Haley posted on X that she agreed. Since the attack you can't find anything about Haley posting that. She most likely took it down since the attack. It was posted here somewhere awhile back.
    DeSantis pointed it out in the last debate IIRC, or in a statement.

In the video she is responding to DeSantis calling her out on agreeing with the squad to bring 1,000,000 Palestinians here. She said all we need to do is separated the terrorists from the good citizens.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Before the Hamas attack the squad said we need to bring 1 million Palestinians here. Haley posted on X that she agreed. Since the attack you can't find anything about Haley posting that. She most likely took it down since the attack. It was posted here somewhere awhile back.
    DeSantis pointed it out in the last debate IIRC, or in a statement.

In the video she is responding to DeSantis calling her out on agreeing with the squad to bring 1,000,000 Palestinians here. She said all we need to do is separated the terrorists from the good citizens.
    Is there a test for that?

Top Bottom