• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day what do the Iranian people get out of this? What is it worth to finally crush Israel, 10 million Iranian lives, 40 million. 70 million? Making some old cranky mullahs happy, is it worth that much?:dunno:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

View attachment 309573

WHY is law enforcement letting these terrorists block the roadway???
    Do they NOT KNOW that this illegal behavior is emboldened when it's allowed???

I guess sitting down in front of traffic is the new way to look stylish these days. I wonder how many need to go under a vehicle before it becomes less fashionable?

That won't look real good on a GO-Pro camera.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Why? People will post it here
    Can you see the X posts if you click on them? Does it have a popup asking you to creat an account? I've got an account, so I'm not sure how it acts if you don't. Just curious.

Everybody has different interests, so having an X account allows you to tailor your news/subject feed to your likes. And I find that I know about things hours or days before it's in the news. I found out about Sig's new X-Ten compact pistol before there was the first YouTube video on it.

Not sure exactly what the resistance is to signing up to a free account that is literally the main digital town square right now. No one has to use their real name, just like INGO.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I listened to a larger clip of this talk Shapiro gave at Oxford. He shines brightest when he engages the educated idiots on college campuses. I put this here because the context of this short clip had to do with Isreali ”proportionality” when it comes to dealing with Hamas.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Anyone that uses tik tok as a “news” source doesn’t have the brain capacity to peal an orange. Their views are unchangeable and irrelevant.

Broadly speaking, that’s the conclusion of a study released Wednesday showing 79% of young Americans say they get news daily. The survey of young people ages 16 to 40 — the older of which are known as millennials and the younger Generation Z — was conducted by Media Insight Project, a collaboration between The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research and the American Press Institute.

An estimated 71% of this age group gets news daily from social media. The social media diet is becoming more varied; Facebook doesn’t dominate the way it used to. About a third or more get news each day from YouTube and Instagram, and about a quarter or more from TikTok, Snapchat and Twitter.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Anyone that uses tik tok as a “news” source doesn’t have the brain capacity to peal an orange. Their views are unchangeable and irrelevant.
    Do they have the brain capacity to spell "peel?"

:): (J/K)

Seriously, though...just because you don't like a particular source doesn't mean that there isn't relevant information, data and intelligence to be gathered from that source. Quite a bit of sorting the wheat from the chaff, obviously. But it's not a bad idea to be familiar with what the idiots are saying and doing. Shutting off the radar because you might see something you don't like is not a good strategy for awareness and preparedness.

Top Bottom