• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    SJW telling us, she is MORE IN DANGER from Israel, than they are Palestine.
    And that in Palestine would... "If Hamas had me, they would probably make sure I was okay. They would probably comfort me. They would probably feed me, make sure I had medical attention and that I was doing okay.
    How do I know that?
    Because every (unintelligible) hostage who has come out, you know, from being taken hostage by Hamas has only spoken positively about them, and they've spoken about how Israel has put them in danger."
    "Hamas would care for me. Israel would kill me. You are being fed false information. And the rest of us are beginning to lose patience with your ignorance.

:rolleyes:

People that have absolutely NO ABILITY to evaluate or even THINK about a situation.
    :xmad:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Dude is wearing OD green, has a lot of Velcro, and his beret is tucked under his epaulet. That's pretty damn cool.
    I’ve heard military guys say they can recognize another military guy, same with masons.

All I noticed was that he spoke with authority in full sentences with logic and reason, something in stark contrast to most spokesmen that we would have from this administration.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

If Israel says no, I wonder if Biden will stop all aid, and pull out leaving Israel to stand alone?

Now if this happened I could easily see Russia, Turkey, Iran, and several others jump in to try and destroy Israel and use this reason for their attack.

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    And that in Palestine would... "If Hamas had me, they would probably make sure I was okay. They would probably comfort me. They would probably feed me, make sure I had medical attention and that I was doing okay.
    How do I know that?
    Because every (unintelligible) hostage who has come out, you know, from being taken hostage by Hamas has only spoken positively about them, and they've spoken about how Israel has put them in danger."
    "Hamas would care for me. Israel would kill me. You are being fed false information. And the rest of us are beginning to lose patience with your ignorance.

People that have absolutely NO ABILITY to evaluate or even THINK about a situation.

And f'n idiots like this vote.. wish I could ask this person to stop stealing oxygen

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Somebody correct me, I may be off base. I thought that protesting where you block roads and businesses was not protected, because it interferes with interstate commerce? Maybe not, I’m no legal beagle, just seems I heard that somewhere before. Maybe not.
    Even if you "heard that somewhere", it doesn't mean its true.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    How do I know that?

Lets test her theory

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How do I know that?

Hamas are such humanitarians.

Top Bottom