• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI

Ingenious! Kind of reminds me of a friend who purposely planted honeysuckle and sticker bushes around barbed and constantino wire fences to create a sort of "killzone" in his backyard. The vines and stalks would grow through the wire and intertwine like ivy growing on a trellis. The honeysuckle bushes grow thick here, and are nearly impossible to traverse without taking it real slow and crawling under the branches, but now you would have to contend with hidden razor wire. Ouch!

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I was a little disappointed. I was expecting a continuous conveyor belt of winners of the Darwin award going "Oooh a Go-Pro. I'll be the next internet star. BAM! Oooh a Go-Pro. I'll be the next internet star. BAM!"
    That would have been even better. 2 is still pretty good though. Wondering if it was a IDF sniper who got them, cause they seemed to jus the hanging out without a care before being popped

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Listening to the radio, they said there's 400 "americans" at the Egypt and Gaza border that will be allowed out. My question is are these "americans" gonna cause a lot of trouble when then they get back here..I get it that so.e might have been actual aid workers etc but why didn't they try to go through Israel?

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    That would have been even better. 2 is still pretty good though. Wondering if it was a IDF sniper who got them, cause they seemed to jus the hanging out without a care before being popped
    Complete lack of situational awareness.

I've played enough video games in my youth to know this: when you see a pile of bodies just past the corner/door, that's a kill zone. DO NOT ENTER

They didn't all lie down on top of each other to take a nap.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I know a way she won’t get cut. It would require great sacrifice on her part though. Possibly more than she’s willing to endure.

DON’T TEAR DOWN PHOTOS THAT DON’T BELING TO YOU!

That entitled radicalized **** acts as if it’s her right, and that she’s being deprived. It’s hard to blame those putting them there.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I know a way she won’t get cut. It would require great sacrifice on her part though. Possibly more than she’s willing to endure.

DON’T TEAR DOWN PHOTOS THAT DON’T BELING TO YOU!

That entitled radicalized **** acts as if it’s her right, and that she’s being deprived. It’s hard to blame those putting them there.
    I honestly wouldn't passed these people to cut themselves and say Jews are putting razor blades out

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am still waiting for the new speaker to censor these brother loving, goat mating lower than worm sh!% pieces of trash. Imagine if someone in congress in 1940s stood up and said Hitler is just trying to unify Europe and throw off his oppressors
    MT Greene brought a censorship motion directed at Tlaib to the floor and 23 'republicans' voted with the Dems to quash it

One of those 23 was Chip Roy. I'm REALLY beginning to wonder about that guy. Talk about not walking the walk

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Might as well call yourselves "Queers for the beheading of gay Palestinians." Israel is not beheading them. Their beloved "freedom fighters" in Gaza are.
    I think they're running low on 'high places' and the willingness to get on top of any that are left

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I honestly wouldn't passed these people to cut themselves and say Jews are putting razor blades out
    This is a distinct possibility. Wouldnt the paper be bloody if that was the blade that cut her? That blade looked like its edge was still fully protected by the paper and tape. So Im not sure that is how they cut themselves. Maybe that was just one of many blades?

But hopefully it gives somebody ideas. Either those willing to deter vandals, or vandals stopping because they are concerned about this being a real thing. The latter would be preferred.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    MT Greene brought a censorship motion directed at Tlaib to the floor and 23 'republicans' voted with the Dems to quash it

One of those 23 was Chip Roy. I'm REALLY beginning to wonder about that guy. Talk about not walking the walk
    Did he have a reasoning ? At least Massey had a reason why he voted against condemning the attacks. They need to shut her mouth up. Its not about free speech shes openly supporting terrorist

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County

Curious of they were some of the same that voted against Jordan for speaker.

Top Bottom