• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm hearing that El Niño will bring warmer than average temperatures this winter, at least in most of North America.

Guess we will see, I have been seeing the opposite. Just bought a new V Plow so of course this means 75 and sunny all winter.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Winter has a vote but when Israel (finally) rolls into Gaza our media's lens will spread Hamas images of dead civilians, thus these "mostly peaceful" protests/riots will increase in rage and intensity.

Should the war mushroom into a regional conflict between Israel and Iran we will back Israel then see terror cells activated here along with widespread violence worse than the "Summer of Love" 3 years back.

I hope you all have ammo.
    The third iteration of “Red Dawn middle east”?

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Guess we will see, I have been seeing the opposite. Just bought a new V Plow so of course this means 75 and sunny all winter.

No disrespect, but I’d be ok with that prediction. The older I get the more I hate winter.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Do you think that these pro-terrorist, mostly peaceful protests are going to become the Winter of '23's version of the BLM mostly peaceful riots?
    I think that this is a crisis many on the Left do not want to go to waste. The cats out of the bag on how Democrats win elections. They need as much smoke and mirrors as possible and anything that rattles the needle of stability they would welcome.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom