• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    But wasn't that a constitutional protected right before that evil supreme court said it wasn't? lol But I get where you are going with it, But there are ethics involved that should be upheld.
    Exactly. Our medics over season didn't like helping the Iraqis. But they never denied them care.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Interesting, I did not know this:

"In 1945, a secret factory was built below a small farm community outside Tel-Aviv. Israel was under British occupation at the time, and Jews were prohibited from having arms and ammunition. The workers in the factory made more than 2.5 million copper bullets by hand, ensuring the success of Israeli independence in 1949. The underground factory became Israeli Military Industries, and later on: IMI Systems. To this day, the primary focus is still the safety and security of Israel and it’s allies."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Interesting, I did not know this:

"In 1945, a secret factory was built below a small farm community outside Tel-Aviv. Israel was under British occupation at the time, and Jews were prohibited from having arms and ammunition. The workers in the factory made more than 2.5 million copper bullets by hand, ensuring the success of Israeli independence in 1949. The underground factory became Israeli Military Industries, and later on: IMI Systems. To this day, the primary focus is still the safety and security of Israel and it’s allies."
    I think I saw a video about this underground factory a few years ago.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    We often think if we can befriend evil it will like us. But it won’t.
    “Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good”

A little bit deeper look into the quote from Charles J. Chaput

(Yes about abortion but can be applied much more broadly)

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Been watching agenda free tv on yt. Love how excited he gets whenever there's an explosion.
    I really liked his coverage of previous events.

This coverage has been really poor IMO. Just various 3rd party video feeds streamed with little to no discussion of the situation.
    And as you said... "WOAH! Another explosion! Lemme rewind that... WOAH!"

Really disappointing given his previous analysis and consolidation of multiple sources of information.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I really liked his coverage of previous events.

This coverage has been really poor IMO. Just various 3rd party video feeds streamed with little to no discussion of the situation.
    And as you said... "WOAH! Another explosion! Lemme rewind that... WOAH!"

Really disappointing given his previous analysis and consolidation of multiple sources of information.
    Yea he's done better that's for sure. it cracks the whole family up when he throws his hands up and yells "woah".

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You mean the "We dont know the truth until after an investigation is done" statement that essentially said "until Hamas claims it was their fault, I'm not saying it was them." ?
    Didn’t she lead an insurrection of Hamas sympathizers a few days ago at the House?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You mean the "We dont know the truth until after an investigation is done" statement that essentially said "until Hamas claims it was their fault, I'm not saying it was them." ?
    She called her a friend or some such on Facebook. Wasn't super interested in what she had to say so didn't go look indepth.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Winter seems to quash all protesting. The hatred of the Jews though might be enough to get folks out into frigid temps this winter.

Winter has a vote but when Israel (finally) rolls into Gaza our media's lens will spread Hamas images of dead civilians, thus these "mostly peaceful" protests/riots will increase in rage and intensity.

Should the war mushroom into a regional conflict between Israel and Iran we will back Israel then see terror cells activated here along with widespread violence worse than the "Summer of Love" 3 years back.

I hope you all have ammo.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom