• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Did not show the video but described what came out of an interrogation. Also said an app was used to share the barbarism in real time.

I'm not a Psych Doc, but that was done to make sure nobody said, "Knock it off!" Mob mentality at it's worst. A combination of being taught hatred from birth, Nuremberg (just following orders,) and the use of real time technology to make sure the horrific acts of barbarism continued.

Interrogation video details horrific acts of brutality by Hamas during attack on Israel

Fox News’ Trey Yingst reported on the video of a Hamas fighter. The terrorist acknowled that in Islam, people are not supposed to kill women, children and the elderly, despite commanders’ orders.

The militant said Hamas members "became animals" when they invaded Southern Israel, killing at least 1,400 people.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana

I hope she gets thrown out of school. Being in the medical field, you need to care about all human life! My ex-wife had to take an ethics class when she was in nursing school. I'm sure over here it could get your license revoked. But with the present political climate, I'd say the right people would have to see it first.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I hope she gets thrown out of school. Being in the medical field, you need to care about all human life! My ex-wife had to take an ethics class when she was in nursing school. I'm sure over here it could get your license revoked. But with the present political climate, I'd say the right people would have to see it first.
    Nah. You dont have to care about all human life. Just ask Planned Parenthood employees/docs. :dunno:

Top Bottom