• ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Random Thoughts:

That this has devolved to the point where there are now more than two sides is most concerning.

This is probably what October of 1962 felt like...

Thanks to DadSmith for relaying all of Amir's telegram messages. Amir makes it sound like war a foregone conclusion.

Lloyd Austin's words bolstering presence in the region mirror what Amir is saying.

Is war avoidable?

At what point is it not?

China has got to be foaming at the mouth. The Russians are just happy the focus has shifted off Eastern Europe for now.

NATO countries are a bunch of pussies. The Visegrad Republics - Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary - are much more culturally and religiously aligned with traditional American culture but they'll beat the war drums against Russia.

The Sunni gulf states stand to benefit for $7/gallon gas. They don't give a **** about Israel, but hate Iran and want them buried.

Egypt and Jordan don't want to deal with the gutter people coming from the bank or the strip and hate Iran for funding them.

The South Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese and Indians want Chinese aggression neutered and will bang the war drums against China.

I'm guess I'm surprised China has not encouraged Kim to start misbehaving and being the annoying brother at the block party.

Chins is on the brink economically, but choas helps them with each passing day.

Can Iran, not the proxies, but the country itself withstand an attack on it's strategic assets by the Israeli Air Force?

I wonder what kind of Intel Mossad is getting from it's Persian assets.

I wonder how the Russians would react if nuclear facilities were taken out in Iran? Russia needs Iran to be a pain in the ass to the West and Middle East, nothing more.

I think Russia and China view the Iranians as useful idiots. I think the Iranians view Russia and China as infidels but partners, makes for strange bedfellows.

I wonder if we can negotiate the Donna's and Crimea staying in Russian hands for them to stay out Israel's way?

If Israel does go after the head of the snake as they have said, the Turks are the largest nation/state with sympathy towards the Islamists. That's a NATO nation...Article 5, how inconveniently complicating.

And to top it all off, the masses of ne'er do wells that have freely walked across our border and are just waiting for whatever sign, signal, command or action to start their attack...

Anyway, thanks for listening. I don't want to be stingy about conversations I have with myself.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom