• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What I would like to know is WHO is teaching all you people all those lies?
    Did you learn them in school (quite possible these days) or "on the streets" (so to speak)
    Open your eyes and your minds and learn & accept the truth.
    (pity)

You tell me which part you think are false, and ill address it with facts.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    In many cases, the Truth is in the eyes of beholder!!!

What could be construed as the truth as one, might not hold water by the others.

No - Truth is not deceptive. It's clear, concise, strait-forward.
    People decieve themselves or are deceived by others and the people CHOOSE to be decieved.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    israel is more than capable of fighting its own wars and doesn't require our foreign aid.

let them do what they want on their own dime.
    US military aid to Israel is actually 'discount coupons' on purchases made in the USA (helping sell the wares of Colt to McDonnell-Douglas) in exchange for R&D assistance/co-operation on 'high tech' projects like missile defense, missile guidance systems etc. That, and Israel has been a source of combat-tested tactical innovations; human intel; and during the cold war, a source of the latest/greatest in captured soviet weapons for NATO examination. The list goes on but you get the idea--Israel PAYS for US "aid".

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    US military aid to Israel is actually 'discount coupons' on purchases made in the USA (helping sell the wares of Colt to McDonnell-Douglas) in exchange for R&D assistance/co-operation on 'high tech' projects like missile defense, missile guidance systems etc. That, and Israel has been a source of combat-tested tactical innovations; human intel; and during the cold war, a source of the latest/greatest in captured soviet weapons for NATO examination. The list goes on but you get the idea--Israel PAYS for US "aid".

cool. then we can stop selling them stuff, just like we can stop funneling money into the PLO and Egypt.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I was just thinking the other day. What was that war Israel saved us from? Or that disease they cured? Or the amount of aid they provide us each year?

Oh that's right, people that believe in Jesus are religiously obligated to defend another group of people that specifically deny Jesus was the son of God.

All your patriotism and fanfare boils down to a bunch of hooey.
    Thanks to Israel S. Hussein didn't have nukes during desert storm or the 2nd iraq war. Israeli docs are doing cutting edge research on diseases: cancer etc; Israel is a little giant in computer science R&D--which the DOD benefits from.
    Rest easy, US support for Israel is WAY more about a cost-benefit analysis than theology.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    All the crap that the anti-Semites teach if false. But, that is YOUR problem, not mine. I know the truth.

you call his post out as false. he then asks you to rebut any or all of it and this is your response?

Spam_Epic_Fail30.jpg

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    cool. then we can stop selling them stuff, just like we can stop funneling money into the PLO and Egypt.
    OK, you know who to send that letter to, but the DOD and Senate intel committee might think the arrangement is worth keeping.:dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All the crap that the anti-Semites teach if false. But, that is YOUR problem, not mine. I know the truth.

I don't think presenting the facts of the matter would count as anti-Semitic. It fact that Israel was given its nation, an area that was already occupied. It is fact that Israel has spied, and probably still does, to obtain American secrets. It is fact that the Israeli state uses some of the same tactics that were used on them under Nazi oppression against much of its non-Jewish populace. I am a Christian, and believe in Biblical prophecy, but the state of Israel as it is, leaves much to be desired.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    you call his post out as false. he then asks you to rebut any or all of it and this is your response?

Spam_Epic_Fail30.jpg

Are you one of Obama's people? You can't counter with a legitimate response, so you come up with Whatever you (and some pervert ^)can dream up? Move on. It won't work.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I don't think presenting the facts of the matter would count as anti-Semitic. It fact that Israel was given its nation, an area that was already occupied. It is fact that Israel has spied, and probably still does, to obtain American secrets. It is fact that the Israeli state uses some of the same tactics that were used on them under Nazi oppression against much of its non-Jewish populace. I am a Christian, and believe in Biblical prophecy, but the state of Israel as it is, leaves much to be desired.

Go much farther back in history. You will find that the land ORIGINALLY belonged to the Jews. It was stolen FROM THEM when they were taken as slaves. They just got it back. They need to take the rest of it back and keep it.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IBTLCD

In Before The Last Combatant Dies.

That's the only way the Middle East will see peace. When the last Muslim dies or the last Jew dies. Until then, Israel will continue to exist and everyone in the Islamic world will continue to decry that fact as if it were a stain on their personal honor.

Top Bottom