• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Obama won the election so the Arabs are on the march. They know they have about 3 years to claim all the ground they can and attempt to wipe Israel off the map. I'm more worried about what Putin and China will be doing. Israel has a lot of military defense technology already and a strong (though shrinking) will. Hopefully they can survive the hole our alliance seems to be in right now.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So we all know that Obama has a strong disliking for Israel. What happens if Obama tries to talk Israel down from fighting Hamas, or even for a crazy chance backs Hamas? We all know Obama is a man of Islam, its hard denying it. Most of us, if not all, on here agree we should be behind Israel until the end, but what if our "chosen" leader decides not to?

Lol, wut? Obama wants to back Hamas?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    US wont go in. obama has a proven record of dissing Israel. in four years hes not once visited the jewish state nor met with netanyahu
    b5e74d7c9903be13af7c4e989b3af7ea.jpg

obama-netanyahu.jpg

prayer_500.jpg

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson

I don't want to get into a religious discussion and won't, but to answer you I personally believe the Bible and it says that Israel is chosen by God and any country that turns it's back on Israel or fights against it, God will forsake and turn his back on that country. That is why I personally feel it is very necessary for America to defend Israel.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't want to get into a religious discussion and won't, but to answer you I personally believe the Bible and it says that Israel is chosen by God and any country that turns it's back on Israel or fights against it, God will forsake and turn his back on that country. That is why I personally feel it is very necessary for America to defend Israel.

If only we could get into a religious discussion. All I will say is that you are part right, and part wrong. Israel's biggest friend, at least for 3.5 years, will turn into it's biggest enemy.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

This is what I assumed. Thanks for your answer.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    If only we could get into a religious discussion. All I will say is that you are part right, and part wrong. Israel's biggest friend, at least for 3.5 years, will turn into it's biggest enemy.

To this and a few previous post, keep in mind, the west doesn't have a major role in biblical profecy, one way or the other. We eventually as Americans need to get over our arrogance thinking the world revolves around our needs, thoughts, beliefs. We are the new kids on the block and need a little humble pie.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I fully agree with .45 Dave on this one. Being another person who believes in the bible and what it teaches, I feel that if there is anyone we need to back in this world, it is Israel. From a personal standpoint, if we turn our backs on them, that will be the beginning of the end for us.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    So you believe that the bible allows the Federal government to take my money and give it to Israel, regardless of how tenuously related to any of the powers granted by the Consitution that might be?

What if my neighbor lets his sheep go hungry? Should my money be taken to pay for their upkeep? If I get some sheep will you pay for theirs?

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Foreign policy is no place for superstition. There must be a clear and logical reason to commit our young men and women to armed conflict.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    What I'm saying is that we should keep Israel as an ally and one of our closest allies. We forget too often that we had the same struggles that other countries do today and we needed help from other places. If it hadn't been for the French, the Revolutionary might not have ended the way it did. Or if we told Europe they're on their own with Hitler. We have done it before and I feel we should continue to intervene. If you don't stop something early it often becomes too late.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    I was just thinking the other day. What was that war Israel saved us from? Or that disease they cured? Or the amount of aid they provide us each year?

Oh that's right, people that believe in Jesus are religiously obligated to defend another group of people that specifically deny Jesus was the son of God.

All your patriotism and fanfare boils down to a bunch of hooey.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    To this and a few previous post, keep in mind, the west doesn't have a major role in biblical profecy, one way or the other. We eventually as Americans need to get over our arrogance thinking the world revolves around our needs, thoughts, beliefs. We are the new kids on the block and need a little humble pie.

If you're going to give us the Ole Timey Religion..............please spell check first.

P-R-O-P-H-E-C-Y

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    The US is not in biblical prophecy as far as I can determine. I figure our economic situation ( too much debt to even dream about getting out) will negate our super power status at some point. All we'll be able to do is tread water or worse, we may go under.
    Israel WILL stand alone at some point. We, as a nation, will be Israel's enemy at some point. Biblical prophecy is right on track.
    Go look at the number of new countries that were created around the time Israel came into being. All those new countries( Egypt Syria Iran Jordan ) had to be there for biblical prophecy to be true.

Top Bottom