• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I don't think presenting the facts of the matter would count as anti-Semitic. It fact that Israel was given its nation, an area that was already occupied. It is fact that Israel has spied, and probably still does, to obtain American secrets. It is fact that the Israeli state uses some of the same tactics that were used on them under Nazi oppression against much of its non-Jewish populace. I am a Christian, and believe in Biblical prophecy, but the state of Israel as it is, leaves much to be desired.
    This silly screed of yours is proof that what you call the "facts of the matter" are lies worthy of joseff goebbels or stalin. iran's "president" ahmanadezhad says the exact same kind of stupid ****.
    1) Nobody GAVE Israel it's nation (except God). The UN resolution was to establish 2/TWO states, a Jewish state AND an Arab state whose borders would have been tangled around each other according to who lived where (the only occupation was of JEWISH homes in Hebron where the arabs massacred the Jews and stole their homes). The Jews agreed to 1/2 a loaf and the arabs said "we don't need to compromise or coexist, we've got egypt, jordan,syria and lebanon to back us up; we'll kill all of you and take everything.
    2) The UN resolution was conditioned on mutual agreement and the arab attack nullified the whole deal. In the meantime the UN maintained it's embargo on arms sales to the combatants while the evacuating british gave all their police forts to the arabs--and even FOUGHT on their side in Jaffo when the irgun attacked arab forces shelling/sniping tel-aviv (kind of like today)--and all the neighboring armies invaded. A recent example would be what happened in Bosnia. Bottom line: with God's help (had to be, given the odds) JEWS defeated their would be killers and established Israel.
    3) "it is a fact that the Israeli state uses some of the same tactics that were used on them under nazi oppression against much of it's non jewish population.":n00b: WTF???!!! Arabs with or w/o Israeli citizenship have recourse to the judicial system (which leans left and is sympathetic to them); Israeli arabs can vote and hold political office--in spite of saying and doing things that are treason; Arabs from the PA routinely go to Israel for medical treatment; rather than herd them into concentration camps to be murdered with poison gas, the IDF drops leaflets and places robo-calls to gaza to warn civilians of impending air strikes; just because the IDF prevents Iran or turkish terrorists/IHH from docking ships full of munitions in gaza, liars claim that gaza is a "concentration camp" even though Israel allows shipments of food, medicine, and fuel, across the border--and of course there's no blockade on the egypt/gaza border, given all the iranian missiles they're firing.
    You Jew haters are so full of **** that you stink everytime you open your mouths!:draw:

PS. Regarding Jonathan Pollard, he went to the Mossad with info on S. husseins nuclear weapons program after his superiors told him to just shut up about it. On the other hand, the US and Israel had a treaty obligation to share info vital to each other's security. Just to put things in perspective he wasn't like the walker family selling navy secrets to the soviets, and if you think the US has never spied on other countries, Israel included, you're incredibly naive.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    IBTLCD

In Before The Last Combatant Dies.

That's the only way the Middle East will see peace. When the last Muslim dies or the last Jew dies. Until then, Israel will continue to exist and everyone in the Islamic world will continue to decry that fact as if it were a stain on their personal honor.

Shame that their sense of "honor" is so warped! And the "stain" is in their underwear. :):

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    http://youtu.be/wKjxFJfcrcA

This silly screed of yours is proof that what you call the "facts of the matter" are lies worthy of joseff goebbels or stalin. iran's "president" ahmanadezhad says the exact same kind of stupid ****.
    1) Nobody GAVE Israel it's nation (except God). The UN resolution was to establish 2/TWO states, a Jewish state AND an Arab state whose borders would have been tangled around each other according to who lived where (the only occupation was of JEWISH homes in Hebron where the arabs massacred the Jews and stole their homes). The Jews agreed to 1/2 a loaf and the arabs said "we don't need to compromise or coexist, we've got egypt, jordan,syria and lebanon to back us up; we'll kill all of you and take everything.
    2) The UN resolution was conditioned on mutual agreement and the arab attack nullified the whole deal. In the meantime the UN maintained it's embargo on arms sales to the combatants while the evacuating british gave all their police forts to the arabs--and even FOUGHT on their side in Jaffo when the irgun attacked arab forces shelling/sniping tel-aviv (kind of like today)--and all the neighboring armies invaded. A recent example would be what happened in Bosnia. Bottom line: with God's help (had to be, given the odds) JEWS defeated their would be killers and established Israel.
    3) "it is a fact that the Israeli state uses some of the same tactics that were used on them under nazi oppression against much of it's non jewish population.":n00b: WTF???!!! Arabs with or w/o Israeli citizenship have recourse to the judicial system (which leans left and is sympathetic to them); Israeli arabs can vote and hold political office--in spite of saying and doing things that are treason; Arabs from the PA routinely go to Israel for medical treatment; rather than herd them into concentration camps to be murdered with poison gas, the IDF drops leaflets and places robo-calls to gaza to warn civilians of impending air strikes; just because the IDF prevents Iran or turkish terrorists/IHH from docking ships full of munitions in gaza, liars claim that gaza is a "concentration camp" even though Israel allows shipments of food, medicine, and fuel, across the border--and of course there's no blockade on the egypt/gaza border, given all the iranian missiles they're firing.
    You Jew haters are so full of **** that you stink everytime you open your mouths!:draw:

PS. Regarding Jonathan Pollard, he went to the Mossad with info on S. husseins nuclear weapons program after his superiors told him to just shut up about it. On the other hand, the US and Israel had a treaty obligation to share info vital to each other's security. Just to put things in perspective he wasn't like the walker family selling navy secrets to the soviets, and if you think the US has never spied on other countries, Israel included, you're incredibly naive.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Anyone who criticizes Israel is an "anti-semite". Anyone who supports Israel is a well-disciplined "anti-semite".

AIN'T FOREIGN POLICY HELL!?!?!?!?!??!?!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I don't want to get into a religious discussion and won't, but to answer you I personally believe the Bible and it says that Israel is chosen by God and any country that turns it's back on Israel or fights against it, God will forsake and turn his back on that country. That is why I personally feel it is very necessary for America to defend Israel.

Aside from that how about defending the only civilized, industrious, freedom loving country in the area from barbaric religious extremists?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't think presenting the facts of the matter would count as anti-Semitic. It fact that Israel was given its nation, an area that was already occupied. It is fact that Israel has spied, and probably still does, to obtain American secrets. It is fact that the Israeli state uses some of the same tactics that were used on them under Nazi oppression against much of its non-Jewish populace. I am a Christian, and believe in Biblical prophecy, but the state of Israel as it is, leaves much to be desired.

Comments like this make me think people don't appreciate/understand the history prior to the UNSCOP (UN Special Committee on Palestine).

Israel was not "given" a nation. Yeah, the area was occupied....by Arabs and Jews. Palestine was under British authority, by UN mandate, NOT Arab. This isn't a case of taking sovereignty from one entity and handing it to another for the same piece of ground. Palestine had no sovereignty post Ottoman Empire. And the Brits got tired of the mess and shoved it all back to the UN. The UN vote was for/against a two-state partition of the area. (Kut, have you seen a map of the proposed boundaries?) When the UN membership approved the partition, the Jewish Agency accepted. The Arab Higher Committee did not. Skirmishes turned to civil war. Guess who lost? Guess who now has all of the land formerly known as Palestine because the other side adopted a "If we can't have it all, we won't have any of it (because the Jews kicked our ass)" approach?

Israel exists in its current configuration because people chose to make war on it and lost, not because she was "handed" a large chunk of land. Every square mile was paid for in blood.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    It get's me soooo hot when you look up something on Google and then write us a report like you were sitting at the table when they made the decision.

:wwub::wavey:

Comments like this make me think people don't appreciate/understand the history prior to the UNSCOP (UN Special Committee on Palestine).

Israel was not "given" a nation. Yeah, the area was occupied....by Arabs and Jews. Palestine was under British authority, by UN mandate, NOT Arab. This isn't a case of taking sovereignty from one entity and handing it to another for the same piece of ground. Palestine had no sovereignty post Ottoman Empire. And the Brits got tired of the mess and shoved it all back to the UN. The UN vote was for/against a two-state partition of the area. (Kut, have you seen a map of the proposed boundaries?) When the UN membership approved the partition, the Jewish Agency accepted. The Arab Higher Committee did not. Skirmishes turned to civil war. Guess who lost? Guess who now has all of the land formerly known as Palestine because the other side adopted a "If we can't have it all, we won't have any of it (because the Jews kicked our ass)" approach?

Israel exists in its current configuration because people chose to make war on it and lost, not because she was "handed" a large chunk of land. Every square mile was paid for in blood.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I was just thinking the other day. What was that war Israel saved us from? Or that disease they cured? Or the amount of aid they provide us each year?

Oh that's right, people that believe in Jesus are religiously obligated to defend another group of people that specifically deny Jesus was the son of God.

All your patriotism and fanfare boils down to a bunch of hooey.

You will find the your answer here:

List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And we will visit the other side just for fun:

List of Muslim Nobel Laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Israel is the snot-nosed punk, adopted kid step-brother of America. They run their mouth, take parts of the Sandbox that do not belong to them and when someone gives them a righteous black eye........they come running to America. Then we are supposed to settle the matter.

We have become conditioned to not use the "I" word. The word "Israel" has become almost taboo. We are expected to watch their illegal actions and say nothing or become labelled an "anti-semite".

Win the fight with the younger brother, lose the fight with the older brother.

No, I'm not done with you yet. Since you find the return of Israel to its ancestral homeland such a problem, and by extension presumably think that either leaving Israel to stand alone or to be eradicated will solve the middle east problem, this man has a little to say about the truth of the matter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_X8dhrzQCHY#!

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Let me know when they cure cancer and stop serving as a malignant tumor.

Nothing on that list compares to the number US soldiers who lost their lives over a property dispute where we have no place.

Let's not even total up welfare and weapons for this poo stain in some camel ridden hell hole.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Let me know when they cure cancer and stop serving as a malignant tumor.

Nothing on that list compares to the number US soldiers who lost their lives over a property dispute where we have no place.

Let's not even total up welfare and weapons for this poo stain in some camel ridden hell hole.

Now you know why we consider Jimmy Carter to be such a **** poor president. He negotiated aid to Israel in exchange for giving up the only oil-producing territory it possessed in the larger program of buying peace from Egypt, and we really haven't lived up to the agreement since the aid has been primarily supplied in .gov-sponsored discounts on US products rather than in liquid assets. At no point did they guarantee us any miracles, although they are world leaders in innovation.

Let's face it, you just don't like them and live under the misguided idea that if we would just cut them loose, all our problems regarding the middle east would go away. Please review the words of the 'good' Imam previously posted.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It get's me soooo hot when you look up something on Google and then write us a report like you were sitting at the table when they made the decision.

:wwub::wavey:

If it's that easy to get, why can't Kut, et. al. get it correct?

Which conflict was this?

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Yes. The U.S. would be a better place sans Israel and their AIPAC lobbyists.

There are a number of reasons why Jimmuh Carter was a **** poor President. I see this agreement no more special than our many broken agreements with other nations.

We can cut them loose and **** on Israel the way we've pissed on the rest of the world in service of Israel.

...and I'm done.

Now you know why we consider Jimmy Carter to be such a **** poor president. He negotiated aid to Israel in exchange for giving up the only oil-producing territory it possessed in the larger program of buying peace from Egypt, and we really haven't lived up to the agreement since the aid has been primarily supplied in .gov-sponsored discounts on US products rather than in liquid assets. At no point did they guarantee us any miracles, although they are world leaders in innovation.

Let's face it, you just don't like them and live under the misguided idea that if we would just cut them loose, all our problems regarding the middle east would go away. Please review the words of the 'good' Imam previously posted.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

There are a number of reasons why Jimmuh Carter was a **** poor President. I see this agreement no more special than our many broken agreements with other nations.

We can cut them loose and **** on Israel the way we've pissed on the rest of the world in service of Israel.

...and I'm done.

I am starting to understand why you chose Al Bundy as an avatar.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

...and I'm done.

PPPSSSHHHHH America break a treaty? Good luck finding proof of that!

Top Bottom