• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I don't keep a pocket index card of all the people I hate and for some reason have forgotten the reason that Nikki is on the S... List.
    She doesn't support America-first policies. How is she fundamentally different from any other chamber-o-commerce Neocon? Might as well vote for Mitch McConnell for POTUS. Or GWB 2.0. Or Carl Rove.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you really going to use that as an argument? "I found two women who are bad leaders, ergo they all are!"

Really?

Ok... I'll raise you and say Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel.

Angela Merkel kinda makes his point though doesn't it? Thatcher was probably a better Ronald Reagan than Reagan. But Merkel? That bitch is crazy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How about shilling for the Club for Growth?
    I'm not a fan of CFG. Not the worst thing though. If that's the only negative for DeSantis, it's a net positive. If CFG were still sucking Trump's stub I suspect you'd have no problem with them.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I would rather we crash this country sooner rather than later if we are not looking at fair elections. I think we will never have fair elections under this form of representation. It’s over until something else comes along. Sadly I don’t believe more elections will fix what ails this country
    We can put a man on the moon. But how to run a solid election system is beyond hope. All the tech and it’s just used to corrupt the system even more.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Bringing disgruntled dems over is making the GOP dem lite and pushing the conservatives to the fringe. Easiest way to get them to walk away and take their votes to the Indies or not vote at all to end any chance of the GOP ever winning again. Partyless dems are only wanting a place that lets them continue to spend and promote their progressive agenda as a slow takeover. They know that’s their only winning strategy
    Lemme get this straight - Democrats are evil because they vote for Democrats. But if they stop voting for Democrats (because they don't like the progressive agenda) and start voting for Republicans, they're still evil? ... because reasons?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Lemme get this straight - Democrats are evil because they vote for Democrats. But if they stop voting for Democrats (because they don't like the progressive agenda) and start voting for Republicans, they're still evil? ... because reasons?
    No, silly. They're only evil if they vote for Trump :ugh:.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Trump was like a frat house party that we all wanted - giving a middle finger to the establishment.

But sun came, we all had massive hangovers, and there were beer cans everywhere. (and lots of reports of inappropriate touching)

It's time to move on.

Funny thing how I NEVER got hardly any of what I wanted before Trump, but I got great campaign slogans. We won NOTHING! The list of democrat wet dreams the Bushies got passed is unreal. Trump gave us three of the judges that overturned Roe. Trump is the ONLY president to give damn about securing the border.

Why would we want to appease those that were happy with dems ten years ago but now are squeamish with their latest lurches left?
    How's that swamp? California may be getting dry, but that swamp only grew under Trump.

And how is that wall? Are we waiting on a check from Mexico or what?

And the three judges? Right place, at the right time - unless you're saying he helped RBG along.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Eh. I kind thought that's who you meant. She just doesn't really do much for me. And she's a bit nutty. But nutty in an acceptable way because she mostly votes right.
    A bit? She wants to turn America into a theocracy.

I mean, I'm a dyed in the wool conservative evangelical Baptist, but that's a bridge too far.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Trump was like a frat house party that we all wanted - giving a middle finger to the establishment.

But sun came, we all had massive hangovers, and there were beer cans everywhere. (and lots of reports of inappropriate touching)

It's time to move on.

How's that swamp? California may be getting dry, but that swamp only grew under Trump.

And how is that wall? Are we waiting on a check from Mexico or what?

And the three judges? Right place, at the right time - unless you're saying he helped RBG along.
    Ronald Reagan didn't appoint "those three judges."

George HW Bush didn't appoint "those three judges."

Chimp didn't appoint "those three judges."

Trump appointed those three judges. (See the difference?)

Trump wasn't a frat house party. What came before him was the kegger. Trump was getting down to business and doing what the other frat boys should have been doing (instead of getting their daughters on cable television).

Nikki is just going to be a Tri Delt Sister.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom