• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You are missing the essential point, which is if it talks like a RINO and walks like a RINO, it is a RINO - and we already have too many of them as it is
    If you want to say the GOP needs more MAGA, that's intellectually honest.

But to force the GOP hard right to crazy town, then accuse every one who's holding to the traditional platform and views of the GOP by calling  them RINOs...

People were leaving the Democratic party to come over to our boat. We used to accept them. We used yo have a big tent, and we used to at least pretend to care about ethics and morality. We used to win. Now we throw our own overboard, and democrats leaving are more willing to tread the waters of independence.

"Nikki sucks, but this pathological liar New Yorkers elected is just fine!"
    Win at all cost. Everyone who disagrees us evil and must be destroyed. Consequences be damned. Politics is my god.

This is the essence of MAGA cancel culture and gaslighting. (Even though I think that term is over used)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So,
    Here are you choices
    Donald Trump, Nikki Haley, Ron DeSantis, Mike Pence, Tim Scott, Ted Cruz, Glenn Youngkin, Chris Sununu, Kristi Noem, Greg Abbott, Larry Hogan, Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Mike Pompeo, Liz Cheney and Will Hurd.

Yeah Nikki or Tim Scott have a chance!

The hard right will bring out every living and dead Democrat to vote as many times as possible!
    DeSantis/Cruz or vise versa would work for me.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am a Trump, DeSantis, Cruz supporter.

But the MSM is gonna make them into something worse than Hitler with Satans lower half.

Gonna be hard to tag Tim Scott as a Nazi or Nikki as a baby killer.

Hard right = lose and four more years of climate change and diversity.

Middle= Win then tear the house down from within.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would think 'W' would be sufficient proof that you can't get good things done with an establishment tool in the white hope, Brad

Tim Scott is OK, but Nikki is a well-oiled weathervane. Romney with cones

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Howbout a Trump/Scott ticket? I don't imagine Scott would do it though.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    People were leaving the Democratic party to come over to our boat. We used to accept them. We used yo have a big tent, and we used to at least pretend to care about ethics and morality. We used to win. Now we throw our own overboard, and democrats leaving are more willing to tread the waters of independence.
    Funny thing how I NEVER got hardly any of what I wanted before Trump, but I got great campaign slogans. We won NOTHING! The list of democrat wet dreams the Bushies got passed is unreal. Trump gave us three of the judges that overturned Roe. Trump is the ONLY president to give damn about securing the border.

Why would we want to appease those that were happy with dems ten years ago but now are squeamish with their latest lurches left?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I am a Trump, DeSantis, Cruz supporter.

But the MSM is gonna make them into something worse than Hitler with Satans lower half.

Gonna be hard to tag Tim Scott as a Nazi or Nikki as a baby killer.

Hard right = lose and four more years of climate change and diversity.

Middle= Win then tear the house down from within.
    Sadly those in the middle will win then follow the McConnell lead as they fear him. There’s only one candidate option that will have the guts to not follow McConnell’s lead. I believe he learned his lesson last time. The rest will follow to claim they had to give to get and move forward.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If you want to say the GOP needs more MAGA, that's intellectually honest.

But to force the GOP hard right to crazy town, then accuse every one who's holding to the traditional platform and views of the GOP by calling  them RINOs...

"Nikki sucks, but this pathological liar New Yorkers elected is just fine!"
    Win at all cost. Everyone who disagrees us evil and must be destroyed. Consequences be damned. Politics is my god.

This is the essence of MAGA cancel culture and gaslighting. (Even though I think that term is over used)
    Bringing disgruntled dems over is making the GOP dem lite and pushing the conservatives to the fringe. Easiest way to get them to walk away and take their votes to the Indies or not vote at all to end any chance of the GOP ever winning again. Partyless dems are only wanting a place that lets them continue to spend and promote their progressive agenda as a slow takeover. They know that’s their only winning strategy

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If the R candidate isn’t controlled by the FBI they won’t win the election even if every democrat voted for them. They figured out how to cheat and they will never stop now. So can Trump win, not a chance. The last election proved that. All you’re getting now are people totally controlled by the swamp from the start.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If the R candidate isn’t controlled by the FBI they won’t win the election even if every democrat voted for them. They figured out how to cheat and they will never stop now. So can Trump win, not a chance. The last election proved that. All you’re getting now are people totally controlled by the swamp from the start.
    I would rather we crash this country sooner rather than later if we are not looking at fair elections. I think we will never have fair elections under this form of representation. It’s over until something else comes along. Sadly I don’t believe more elections will fix what ails this country

Top Bottom