• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    People would do well to remember that sometimes God's remedy for a people hopelessly mired in sin is to allow their complete destruction and then start over

I realize you're probably not being serious, but it is dangerous to believe a leader is sent by God or that it is ever truly possible to know the totality of God's will. I like to remind people that God allowed his own chosen people to languish in slavery for 400 years and wander in the wilderness for another 40 before restoring them to their former glory. One should never conclude the same could not happen to us
    Just wanted to clarify. I didn't come up with that. It came from something put together by I don't recall who and it was re-posted to Trump's "X" page from his Truth Social page.

This was a little while back and it caused quite a stir at the time. The part that I added to it after the quote was a follow-up on the last line "God made Trump" from the video and it was meant to be tongue and cheek, so no I wasn't serious when I said it.

"God made Trump" Followed by my line...

"God chose me to vote for Trump."

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    God also made a "fighter" but he just dropped out of the race. Trump it is.
    Now this post that I made previously is in reference to something that was put out by the DeSantis campaign for Governor in his 2022 reelection campaign bid that was similar. It caused quite a stir as well at the time. I posted it immediately after the preceding post specifically to get ahead of but 'Hey what about DeSantis and his 'God made a fighter" ad?"

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Now the DeSantis 2022 campaign ad was done quite a while before the piece that Trump retweeted. It was a similar message, done in a similar style and I suspect it could've been done as a takeoff to one up DeSantis when he got into the race for POTUS. Either way both were controversial, and many found both to be quite objectionable.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now this post that I made previously right after the Trump post is in reference to something that was put out by the DeSantis campaign for Governor in his 2022 reelection campaign that was similar. It caused quite a stir as well at the time. I posted it immediately after the preceding post specifically to get ahead of but 'Hey what about DeSantis and his 'God made a fighter ad?"

That was one of DeSantis's unforced errors.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That was one of DeSantis's unforced errors.
    Most likely and like I said I suspect the video that Trump retweeted in a similar style early on during the GOP primary campaign. was a takeoff to one up DeSantis for his 2022 Gubernatorial campaign ad.

I think it's pretty obvious.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Most likely and like I said I suspect the video that Trump retweeted in a similar style early on during the GOP primary campaign. was a takeoff to one up DeSantis for his 2022 Gubernatorial campaign ad.

I think it's pretty obvious.
    And is just as problematic.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I suspect the reason DeSantis chose to run this time was he thought he could take advantage of Trump's legal woes and the fallout from J6. He grossly miscalculated in any event and should've waited until "28. He took a chance, and it didn't pan out.

I think pretty much all of the candidates entered the race for the same reason. The only problem is that none of them could foresee the future impact his indictments had that actually helped his campaign in a significant way instead of hindering it.

I believe DeSantis at one point even talked about the impact it had and said it made it hard to compete with once his support and poll numbers started taking off. Said it just sucked all the oxygen out of the room. (paraphrase)

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure she will stay in as long as whoever is bankrolling her campaign keeps paying. Much like Sheldon Adelson paying for Newt in 2012, money talks. Maybe she has some sort of Trump hating COC republican sugar daddy with money to burn.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Does God achieve his ends with only “Christ-like individuals”?
    Absolutely. But that doesn't mean it's my civic or religious duty to vote them into office or to bide my tongue in speaking out against them when they work against Christian morals.

“Providence has given to our people the choice of their ruler, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers." - John Jay First Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court

No.

Read Matthew 1
    Or Matthew 26:14.

Top Bottom