• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Listen to all these righteous people! I have yet to meet a perfect human and that includes everyone on INGO; YET, God will gladly use every single on here if you let Him!
    There's a lot of truth there. The question is, "Is Trump allowing God to use him?" I fail to see how someone can be following God's path without being in God's word. And when you say, "Two Corinthians" ... eh, I doubt you're opening the Bible that often.

"God said, I need somebody willing to get up before dawn, fix this country, work all day, fight the Marxists, eat supper, then go to the Oval Office, and stay past midnight at a meeting of the state, so God made Trump,"
    I read that, and thought, come'on, no one would make up something that crazy. Nope that's real.

And "fix the country"? Does Trump ever talk about policy anymore? I mean, really, I wouldn't have as much heartburn if he had an agenda that's more than he's vendetta.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There is no scenario where she wins. If for some reason Trump was unable to actually run, the convention would vote for someone else. I can't see a majority of them actually voting for her though.

It would be interesting for sure.

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    According to Greg Kelly from NewsMax, she was worth about $100,000 when she entered the SC Governors office, 1 Million when she quit after a short period as US Ambassador in 2018, collected $700,000 in consulting fees & $300,000 in cash from Boeing in one year and is now worth about 8 Million.
    Bought & Paid For Swamp Dweller....

Top Bottom