• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Thank you. That was my thoughts....stayed a safe distance and always was behind them. Not going to let some idiots get away when I can be a safe witness. Absolutely no danger. Also without getting all the info of where they was going and licence plate...it could make it very difficult to find a vehicle in a whole city/town. And before this interaction with fpd I didn't even know they would take it serious and follow up so I wanted to be sure.
    I have a business in Indy and the cops in that area never follow up with anything. I don't feel I did anything wrong. Now i know the fpd is reliable +1 to them.

^^^^ This would have been my action as well.

However, you have to give credit to a 'job well done' to the LEO's/dept involved. :rockwoot:

I also hope the one here, is still safe and with the department. I have a feeling his post wouldn't have been recieved to well by his superiors. Unfortunately, this is one of many lines of work where you need to remain silent for your own good.

I also believe the perps were in 'fun ignorant mode' and was unaware of how close they become to being shot. Especially, since he continued to raise his hand up to show his 'hand made gun'. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Good job bud, I live in Fishers too, good to know back up is around if ever needed.

PS I drive a Saturn VUE, nobody going to Jack that!

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    :+1: to the OP for coming out of it safe and sound.

I will say I've made it a habit of when I pull up at a stoplight, stop sign, etc. I always make sure there is plenty of room between me and the car in front of me. That way if something happens and I have to get out fast, I have plenty of room to do so.

Top Bottom