• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I didn't want to use my time and gas money to help haul stuff up there when I was the one who hauled it down. But either way I will try to be as easy on her as I can.

Dude, HAUL IT HOME! I dated a chick from Chesterton for a while when I was living with a friend. Moved her in with me, she made me quit smoking, drinking, all of that. Found out she was cheating with my roommate, walked in our room, blew smoke in her face, told her to GTFO, and she said ok. Her dad was on his way down, EX-friend talked her into staying, dad left, she stayed, ruined HIS life.

So for the sake of your friends, load that crap up, and haul her ass away!

:twocents:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Sorry I hadn't answered this one yet. Been pretty busy. Between the full time job, working on cars, the farm, and trying to get ready for the fireworks store. I've been swamped horribly. But that's changing now. I've got a laptop and will have to use it for business so I'll be back on more often now. Plus when I'd get up in the evening my mom was always over here hogging the computer. Now won't have that prob.

At the moment yes I'm with her. But not for long.... Only reason I am still with her is after some talks with both my mom and her parents. They seem to think that her ADD and huge lack of common sense made her not realize it was him. Only for that reason did I agree to give it a bit more time to see if things worked. But I'm sorry I still don't trust her or believe it. And with a couple of the more recent probs we've had I can't take it no more. I'm done trying to work things out. She did find a job, and this Tues she'll be heading up to her parents for a few days to try to sell some stuff to people she knows for this job. Before she leaves I'm going to have her pack as much as she can fit in her car of her stuff and take it with her. And get the rest in another trip. The getting her stuff out of here was another thing slowing me down. I didn't want to use my time and gas money to help haul stuff up there when I was the one who hauled it down. But either way I will try to be as easy on her as I can.

I know I said I was going to break up with her earlier. I don't know why I had changed my mind. But this time I'm going through with it. I'll even see if I can get pics of my closet with a before pic and an after pic for proof.
    I hope everything works out HFB. Good luck.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Do yourself a favor and try to picture yourself five years or so into the future.
    If you don't see a fit for her in your life... that tells you something.
    You don't need advice from INGO. Just listen to your gut.

Either way it works out for you, I wish you the best with it.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    You could always hook up again in a couple months when she no longer remembers you. ;)

Yep, cold & funny!
    You might try one of those temporary stick on mustaches, just to see if you can pick her up, anonymously incognito like. :dunno:

My wife says I have ADD too, but she says ADD, stands for "Adultdumbassdisorder" at least in my case.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Do yourself a favor and try to picture yourself five years or so into the future.
    If you don't see a fit for her in your life... that tells you something.
    You don't need advice from INGO. Just listen to your gut.

Either way it works out for you, I wish you the best with it.

I'm listening to my gut now and she is going. When she gets back from a meeting for her job she just got last week. She's packing up the car and going to be heading up. When she comes back it'll be with their van to get the rest. I don't have the time to take her stuff up there myself. Too busy working 10 hour shift on 3rds, working on a box van for the owner of the fireworks company, and trying to get my fireworks store ready. But I will be around when she's packing so I can make sure she doesn't get any of my stuff.

Another reason why this one is getting gone is I actually met another girl at work. One that's much better looking, has some good common sense, and is very smart. Also a christian as well. I'd say she seems interested too, she's willing to drive all the way from New Castle up to Elwood just to get fireworks from my store and see me :D

btw there will be pics of her half of the closet with clothes in it as the before pic, and then with it empty as the after. lol

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    All I can say is don't take "no" for an answer.
    I have a buddy who continued to have his girl hang around and the next thing you know she is pregnant and he's about 9 years into the child support payments now.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Ahhhh.... the old merge maneuver.

It's always easy to send your current girl packing when you've got another one warming up in the bullpen...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm listening to my gut now and she is going. When she gets back from a meeting for her job she just got last week. She's packing up the car and going to be heading up. When she comes back it'll be with their van to get the rest. I don't have the time to take her stuff up there myself. Too busy working 10 hour shift on 3rds, working on a box van for the owner of the fireworks company, and trying to get my fireworks store ready. But I will be around when she's packing so I can make sure she doesn't get any of my stuff.

Another reason why this one is getting gone is I actually met another girl at work. One that's much better looking, has some good common sense, and is very smart. Also a christian as well. I'd say she seems interested too, she's willing to drive all the way from New Castle up to Elwood just to get fireworks from my store and see me :D

btw there will be pics of her half of the closet with clothes in it as the before pic, and then with it empty as the after. lol

Soooooo, where are the pics?

josh052084

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Sounded fishy, but yet again it sounds like you are a controlling type no offense, relationships dont last when there is no trust. Got to trust her as well as she has to trust you. Let her do what she wants and you'll be able to do what you want and there will be alot less stress thats for sure. You just have to know where the boundries are. But GOOD CATCH THOUGH good P.I. skills. Good luck with the lady.

Top Bottom