HA ! Bloomberg's latest folly has already been compromised !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I have it on good authority that if there is a heaven, Bloomberg is going:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/u...illion-challenge-to-the-nra.html?src=twr&_r=0

From the article:

"Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: 'I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.'”

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    That last paragraph is despicable. I'm sure God will have words with him and for once someone listen and he can't buy his way out. I find it very insulting he thinks he is more entitled than Gods own son (who had a life of struggle and sorrow).

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I believe he will have issues when judged. Sure, he may have caused some kids to lose weight, but that's doubtful. But he also bears responsibility for an untold number of murders, rapes and robberies through his victim disarmament programs. His work has ensured that in NYC, a thug with a gun holds much more power than a victim.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I wish this elitist POS would stop beating his dick on thumb tacks. I've never seen such a persistent prick in all of my life. All he seems to do is run in place faster, with each silly attempt at "public safety". Now that I've cleared the air, I think I'll have a big soda and go shoot something with my Hi-Cap AK.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I believe he will have issues when judged. Sure, he may have caused some kids to lose weight, but that's doubtful. But he also bears responsibility for an untold number of murders, rapes and robberies through his victim disarmament programs. His work has ensured that in NYC, a thug with a gun holds much more power than a victim.

That motorcycle thug beating on your car with his helmet? Might be Wojciech Braszczok. NY Detective.

Last edited:

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    When it comes to people I disagree with, I always try first to understand where they are coming from, and begin with the presumption that they mean well.

I fail in that aspiration when it comes to Michael Bloomberg (and Shannon Watts). I just react viscerally to what I perceive to be an attitude of condescension and superiority coming from Bloomberg (I find I can't take Watts seriously at all. All sound bites and tweets. Don't get me started). I usually ignore them, but I couldn't resist posting the HuffPo article.

I am not a believer in any way, but for some reason, Bloomberg's comment put a knot in my knickers.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    Facebook will undoubtably kick them out of the page name. And probably keep anyone who "liked" the pro-gun page "liked" to the anti-gun page while they are at it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When it comes to people I disagree with, I always try first to understand where they are coming from, and begin with the presumption that they mean well.

I fail in that aspiration when it comes to Michael Bloomberg (and Shannon Watts). I just react viscerally to what I perceive to be an attitude of condescension and superiority coming from Bloomberg (I find I can't take Watts seriously at all. All sound bites and tweets. Don't get me started). I usually ignore them, but I couldn't resist posting the HuffPo article.

I am not a believer in any way, but for some reason, Bloomberg's comment put a knot in my knickers.

You are far more generous with the benefit of the doubt than I am. My experience is that once in a great while you will find someone of differing position who has genuinely good motives. Frank O'Bannon comes to mind. Usually, however, wrong ideas come from wrong motives which is the case with anyone wanting to trim your rights.

As for that last bit, I can understand. A person not of faith is just as likely as any of the faithful to be irritated by some jackass who thinks he is or is above God.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have it on good authority that if there is a heaven, Bloomberg is going:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/u...illion-challenge-to-the-nra.html?src=twr&_r=0

From the article:

"Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: 'I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.'”

Matthew 19:24 - "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

My money's on the camel.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Matthew 19:24 - "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

My money's on the camel.
    :+1: Rep to you good sir.:thumbsup:

Trying to ban sugar and guns doesn't get you into heaven.

Top Bottom