HA ! Bloomberg's latest folly has already been compromised !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    That last paragraph is despicable. I'm sure God will have words with him and for once someone listen and he can't buy his way out. I find it very insulting he thinks he is more entitled than Gods own son (who had a life of struggle and sorrow).

One of the amazing things about God's word is that is tells us in advance what will happen to people who have this attitude. Specifically Matthew 7:22 & 23 say:

"On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’"

Or to paraphrase for this instance:

"Lord! Lord! You _do_ exist. I'm so glad that I tried to save people from their own foolishness and keep dangerous soda and guns out of their hands. I used the immense resources you provided me the way I saw fit to advance what I thought was best for everyone."

I'm glad I'm not the one who will judge this man's heart but I fear that "I never knew you..." will be the words he hears.

Some are always quick to say there is no God. If that's the case, then none of this matters. But if he does exist and he is who he says he is, then this matters a LOT!

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I wish this elitist POS would stop beating his dick on thumb tacks. I've never seen such a persistent prick in all of my life. All he seems to do is run in place faster, with each silly attempt at "public safety". Now that I've cleared the air, I think I'll have a big soda and go shoot something with my Hi-Cap AK.

Now that's funny!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Who started the Everytown indiana FB page?? You beat me to it. A rep to them!

That would be me :D I saw the one GRAA started and just had to follow up. https://www.facebook.com/Everytown.Indiana INGO members have also started Indianapolis, Columbus, and Evansville Everytown pages. I reserved the Fishers page but haven't done anything on it yet. That will be our 'Special Place' to mock Shannon Watts. :p :evilangel:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That would be me :D I saw the one GRAA started and just had to follow up. https://www.facebook.com/Everytown.Indiana INGO members have also started Indianapolis, Columbus, and Evansville Everytown pages. I reserved the Fishers page but haven't done anything on it yet. That will be our 'Special Place' to mock Shannon Watts. :p :evilangel:

Zionsville page will be a better place to mock her

https://www.facebook.com/Everytownforgunsafetyzionsville?ref=hl

The only thing now missing would be pictures of Shannon Watts doing something appropriate for her intelligence, like hanging from a brass pole.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers

THAT explains why I was unable to create it! :)

Top Bottom