HA ! Bloomberg's latest folly has already been compromised !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I spotted this comment...thought it was an appropriate representation of the uniformed gun grabbers.

I had no idea gun violence was claiming the lives of 14,600,000 people per year.

Is that something like the remark Nancy Pelosi made pertaining to employment/unemployment in which she referenced 500 million Americans when in fact there are only ~314 million Americans from the cradle to the grave?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Looks like the fb page has a new address:

https://www.facebook.com/everytownUSA

Same crap inside, though (of course). Looks like they re-branded the moms page to snag the likes, which are at 300K.

Time to troll this one, folks.

I posted some statistics to the moms pages and got kicked off Facebook. There's a reason you never see a pro-gun comment on the moms pages.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well, it looks like they deleted my comment (with factual link attached) and I no longer have the ability to post comments. Looks like they oppose the First Amendment, too (unless the "free" speech is favorable to their cause).

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Well, it looks like they deleted my comment (with factual link attached) and I no longer have the ability to post comments. Looks like they oppose the First Amendment, too (unless the "free" speech is favorable to their cause).

That is exactly what I did yesterday, but went to 10 or so "mom" sites and posted the exact same statistical quote from two different government sites. That's when Facebook disabled my account. I'm assuming "Mom" turned me in because the error I got when trying to login was account disabled for cyber bullying. Facebook is completely within their rights to set up a first amendment free zone - but not everyone knows that's what it is.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    That is exactly what I did yesterday, but went to 10 or so "mom" sites and posted the exact same statistical quote from two different government sites. That's when Facebook disabled my account. I'm assuming "Mom" turned me in because the error I got when trying to login was account disabled for cyber bullying. Facebook is completely within their rights to set up a first amendment free zone - but not everyone knows that's what it is.
    Haha wow. Posting facts is cyber bullying now?

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I wonder how many of these "moms" are divorced? They drove their husbands nuts, now it's time to move on to the rest of the world. Look like the type that would make him keep his collection out in the garage. In reality that would have been the perfect place for her. :):

Top Bottom