HA ! Bloomberg's latest folly has already been compromised !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Can't find the main page anywhere now. Bloomy had it up for a little while, but there were WAY more pro-gun comments than negative ones...did they take it back down? I posted three different times, but can't find those links now.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Except those that frequent it have no interest in hearing any truth that does not fit their idea of what truth is.

For the most part. However, there may be people interested in what they have to say with genuine concerns. I prefer to fight ignorance with truth. Also, i'd like for these "moms" to understand a true grassroots movement. Gun owners aren't collection of extremist bumpkins, we're just normal everyday people - a cross section of America if you will.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Bloomberg has become a big flash in the pan with all of his gun control nonsense. He's got the money, but lacks the clout politically to get anything accomplished. A bit like Donald Trump with all of his Obama birther crap. They love the limelight, but can do nothing when they're in it. The NRA has the opposite effect. They get a lot done with political muscle and minimum dollar donations. They get more "bang for their political buck", so to speak. All of his "concerned moms" and "mayors for sensible gun laws" along with all of his other media tags, gets him 5 minutes on cable news, and 4 paragraphs in the paper. Then he always seems to peter out. This will be no exception. His bulb is already getting dim.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

True. NRA lawyers recommended the originator take it down. Bloomy's got plenty of money, and ordinary people don't want to get caught up in a legal battle. I don't blame the guy for taking it down.

Anyone else blocked from Bloomy's site yet? It took me all of 10 minutes to get blocked and I was civil, just respectfully disagreeing.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    True. NRA lawyers recommended the originator take it down. Bloomy's got plenty of money, and ordinary people don't want to get caught up in a legal battle. I don't blame the guy for taking it down.

Anyone else blocked from Bloomy's site yet? It took me all of 10 minutes to get blocked and I was civil, just respectfully disagreeing.

I liked the original page but can't load the new one...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

It seems that a person is entitled to all the justice he can afford.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Wish the "moms" page was getting as much pro-gun attention as Bloomie's page.

The moms demand action page does receive pro-gun comments but they are removed. Every now and again you will see one there but it is gone within a few hours. So much for a conversation about sensible gun control. Does as we say or we censor you.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    yep - been over there spreading around a little truth. They're not putting up much of a fight...latest post was a comedian's quote about the shoe bomber. That's pretty weak even for a rich liberal.

Yeah, I've noticed my comments on "mom's" page don't last long. lol.

Top Bottom