• ...and so much more!
  • Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Ok, heres the short version.......
    Aaron's charity auction will be this saturday evening Oct 6th at 7pm at the New Albany American Legion on Mcdonald ave. Tickets for the raffle will go on sale there, then they will continue on sale at the store from that point on (basically monday when the store re-opens we will be selling them) Do to some logistic issues I am working out at the moment I will not be taking phone/credit card orders for them until the following Monday, Oct 15th. At that point anyone who cannot make it into the store to purchase tickets may do so by calling me, using a credit card over the phone and I will fill out the tickets for you and place them in the hopper.
    Tickets will be $1each or 100 tickets for $50. These will be sold until 11/26/2012 at whicj point the winner will be drawn and notified. The winner will have 7days to contact me, at that point we will arrange a mutual time to come and pick up and trunk full of goodies!!!!!!

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I will definitely be in for some tickets. However I am really curious on the tax thing as well. Would be nice to have some clarification on what exactly the winner would be responsible for regarding taxes

MbMinx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indianapolis Area
    I agree.
    I'd like to participate. On the off chance I'd actually win, I'd like to know before hand how much I'd have to pay in taxes. Actually, I'd like to know that up front. If it's something I really couldn't afford, then I'd rather not participate in the raffle just to let the prize go to someone who could afford it.
    If we don't raffle, can we still contribute? It might not be much, but I'd like to do SOMETHING.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I will definitely be in for some tickets. However I am really curious on the tax thing as well. Would be nice to have some clarification on what exactly the winner would be responsible for regarding taxes

I agree.
    I'd like to participate. On the off chance I'd actually win, I'd like to know before hand how much I'd have to pay in taxes. Actually, I'd like to know that up front. If it's something I really couldn't afford, then I'd rather not participate in the raffle just to let the prize go to someone who could afford it.
    If we don't raffle, can we still contribute? It might not be much, but I'd like to do SOMETHING.

Please - Are there any CPA's on INGO that can chime in with their opinion???

-J-

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Got to be honest, I really dislike the idea of one big prize package. That's some really cool kit to give away, it's a bit of a waste to give it all to one person.

I'll still buy a ticket or two though.

Glock

Marksman
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Got to be honest, I really dislike the idea of one big prize package. That's some really cool kit to give away, it's a bit of a waste to give it all to one person.

I'll still buy a ticket or two though.

And you're right to not like it. There is alot less of chance that you or I will be walking away with anything at all. But since it's a good cause and I don't care if I receive nothing back for the money I really enjoy the excitement such a fantastic prize.

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    2r2bz4j.jpg

This is about all I could fit in the pic. Not pictured are the Vortex Scopes, some other accessories, , or other items that havent quite made it to me yet, if I have the time I'll update the photo

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Aaron is a great guy, and offered some good advice when I first got in to shooting a couple years ago. I will be in for 100 tickets at least!

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Coming up with designs for the knife I'm going to forge to donate to the raffle. I'm thinking a tactical Kukhri. Seems like something Aaron would like.

Top Bottom