• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Are you going to be at the 1500 next weekend? Could we purchase the tickets there?

THAT... would be sweet... maybe @ the INGO booth??? :)

Sorry but next weekend We are all going to be riding in a Motorcycle run for Aaron .

For those who are to far away to buy tickets , We will be doing ticket sales by phone , starting next week .

I can already Imagine the writing cramps Boomstick and Myself are going to have .

All for a good cause :ingo:

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Sorry but next weekend We are all going to be riding in a Motorcycle run for Aaron .

For those who are to far away to buy tickets , We will be doing ticket sales by phone , starting next week .

I can already Imagine the writing cramps Boomstick and Myself are going to have .

All for a good cause :ingo:
    Well, get those fingers in shape... :D I just may call twice. :rockwoot:

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    :popcorn: Any word on the tax implication?

Well, this is an open forum, and the tax issue has come up. Simply stated all Federal tax code rules will be followed, as the law requires. I DO NOT plan to post up the winners name, I figure that will be up to them to announce they won. Also with the prize package as it is, it would be very simple for the winner to sell off one of two items and pay for the tax burden and still come out with a massive winning. Lastly i will also give the winner the option of just taking one of the prizes if they so choose, as to fall under the tax cap on prize winnings, and then continue to draw names for each additional prize if they so choose..........

Most important, we are hosting this raffle on behalf of the Aaron Strode Benefit Fund to raise money to help ease his finicial burden, the main thing is the charity aspect of helping out a fellow shooter and all around good man, you can very easily call up and donate without entering the raffle, or simply pass on winning if you so choose. Thanks INGO:ingo:

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    rwlx0w.jpg

Selling awesome!!!! Keep calling guys

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    OK everybody ,
    I am off work tomorrow 10/17/12
    Lets see if we can keep Boomstick on the phone all day long selling Tickets .

He gets there at 9 AM , I want to see INGO make him late going home at 5:30 PM from taking care of tickets :D:D

I know you guys can do it :ingo:

I want him cussing at me when I go back to work Thursday :draw::D:laugh:

Top Bottom