• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Go back to sitting alone in your grandmas basement beating off to guns and ammo

Damnit I KNEW I shouldn't have gotten the new Xbox one.....

I was just cleaning a gun in my lap okay??? I happened to have the Guns and Ammo opened to the N Frame Smith Centerfold section...Gosh man...Just...Seriously???? I mean you didn't record what you saw or anything did you?

I am blaming what you think you saw on the Hoppes #9....That smell just does something to me...Sorry...

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just wanted to post in this epic thread.

I of course only go to the range with my tweed coat and Wellington boots.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I have to laugh a little about this thread. I bet that the OP probably thought he was gonna start a thread that would be a home run and it became a parody thread in about 3 posts. That's gotta be frustrating, lol. When he started going after Scutter, I thought that he must be a buddy and he was lightening up. Epic fail. Lol.

Lets give the guy a bit if credit though, this thread has been pretty entertaining! :rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Rhino can essplain it better from an anatomical stand point...

But "half homie", as the good folks at Adaptive Consulting and Training call it, is an "inward" cant of your pistol when shooting one-handed.

Perhaps 45*, but probably not quite that extreme.

for those of you who don't do any one-handed shooting... You should.

And for those of you who do - don't continue to force your hand/wrist into vertical. (Simple test: Close your eyes and point at a "target" with just your empty hand. Just a generic point - not like you're imagining holding a gun. Open your eyes and look at the physical orientation of your hand. I can almost guarantee that it's not vertical. Your thumb will generally rotate towards your centerline quite a bit.) Might as well hold your handgun in this same "natural" orientation rather than fight it to stay vertical...

-J-

Top Bottom