• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Makes me think of a news report that goes something like this "The alleged persons in custody took place in a gun fight outside the establishment at approximately 8:00pm. From a relative distance of ten feet 17 shots were fired, no one was injured."

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Well, we could all shoot like John Wayne, where you thrust the gun toward the target and blink as you pull the trigger......
    or we could shoot like Gary Cooper, where your eyes are looking in a totally different direction than your pistol is pointed when you pull the trigger,
    or we could shoot like countless other "movie cowboys" who send one from their blackpowder SAA, allow the recoil to rotate their forearm so the gun is pointed at the sky where they proceed to cock it and, finger on the trigger, ride it back down on target.
    Does that fall under the category of douchebaggery or asshattery? Maybe both, as in assbaggery (one of my favorite expressions, as in "Ian, don't be an assbag").

Seriously, maybe they were real thugs. Then we should be happy they're practicing, so next time they exercise Darwin's Principles and clean out the shallow end of the gene pool they don't pop some innocent 4 year old off her gramma's porch swing. Since these brainiacs seldom know the caliber of their weapons and can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn from inside it, a little marksmanship training might go a long way in reducing the collateral damage. Out.:rolleyes:

We may finally have found the thread that's going to give Andy's twig & berries a run for its money!

Last edited:

Ian46222

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Any place where I cant call someone a douche bag is not the place for me. All of you can kiss my ass. Have fun with you little circle jerk forum.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Any place where I cant call someone a douche bag is not the place for me. All of you can kiss my ass. Have fun with you little circle jerk forum.

Oh no! Whatever will we do without you here to judge us and call us names???

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana

"And another one gone, and another one gone, Another one bites the dust" :toilet2:

It's too bad really. He was just the type I wanted to meet up with at the range. Some brand new guy that points out all the so-called mistakes of others. We need like a million more of those guys on here.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter01, youre the biggest loser hear. Don't you ever get off this site. Im guessing you don't have a girlfriend.

Me? You're the one he said he was leaving and then posted again. Just can't get enough of me, I guess. I AM pretty awesome, so I can understand.

Top Bottom