• ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    So? like minority report... Gotcha!
    Good. There for a minute I thought that it was fine to insult anyone else, just not one of the good ole boys.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Did I miss something? Because if its SOP to receive disciplinary action for calling someone a douchebag, there wouldnt be much going on here.

Yes, name calling is indeed against "SOP".

So, let's keep it a wee bit more "friendly" in here, shall we?

Thank you

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I heard at the LGS that High Points will only fire when turned 90 degrees counterclockwise.;)

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    as long as you pay for the time and not aiming at anyone or intent on pretending to aim at someone other than the paper target then who gives a flying f**k. hey if they hit their targets then teach me that style.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Its worth paying membership dues not to have to shoot next to douche bags like Scutter01

You know, when I first got into firearms, I was told that "gun owners are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet". And then I started to meet the judgmental ones who look down their noses at the way other people dress at the range or because they shoot the wrong kind of pistol or, heaven forbid, they actually have fun shooting instead of treating it like a somber affair where wives and children should be left at home to tend the farm. Better men than you have called me a douche bag. Your opinion of other people stopped really meaning anything after your very first post where you slammed a fellow shooter for holding his gun in a way that offended you.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    just make sure that you pump your arm forward as you pull the trigger so your bullets go faster!!

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    You know, when I first got into firearms, I was told that "gun owners are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet". And then I started to meet the judgmental ones who look down their noses at the way other people dress at the range or because they shoot the wrong kind of pistol or, heaven forbid, they actually have fun shooting instead of treating it like a somber affair where wives and children should be left at home to tend the farm. Better men than you have called me a douche bag. Your opinion of other people stopped really meaning anything after your very first post where you slammed a fellow shooter for holding his gun in a way that offended you.

I always spit tobacco juice on their shoes. :dunno:

Top Bottom