• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    No matter how "good" the good people of the earth are, it will not cause evil to cease.

For a good person to hunt down evil in an attempt to banish it is for the good person to become that which they are trying to banish.

We allow our institutions to do our sinning for us, just because we want something wrong to be right doesn't make it so nor can we elevate ourselves by making something right into something wrong.

Anytime or anywhere an AG claims the people have willing violated the constitution and we are here to make it happen is a scary thing.

I wonder what oath he took to gain office...

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    What we should learn from centuries of governments limiting men's freedom in an attempt to legislate utopia into existence, is that such legislation never succeeds in creating utopia, and almost always has opposite affect.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Amongst all the bs going on Kentucky became the 3rd state this year, and 16th overall, to allow constitutional carry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Member of Parliament. These people are straight ****ed-up.

Every knife sold in the UK should have a gps tracker fitted in the handle. It’s time we had a national database like we do with guns. If you’re carrying it around you had better have a bloody good explanation, obvious exemptions for fishing etc.

https://twitter.com/scottmann4NC/status/1106128906480951296

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm pretty sickened to see what's been happening in my home state on Pennsylvania. It used to be a solid supporter of the second amendment but they have been chipping away for the last decade or so. Now a couple of Jack wagons from Philadelphia are proposing a state wide gun registry in which all firearms would have to be re-registered every year. Along with a fee of course.

It's beyond time to start running folks like this out on a rail.

https://fox59.com/2019/03/15/propos...ct-would-create-gun-registry-in-pennsylvania/

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm pretty sickened to see what's been happening in my home state on Pennsylvania. It used to be a solid supporter of the second amendment but they have been chipping away for the last decade or so. Now a couple of Jack wagons from Philadelphia are proposing a state wide gun registry in which all firearms would have to be re-registered every year. Along with a fee of course.

https://fox59.com/2019/03/15/propos...ct-would-create-gun-registry-in-pennsylvania/

Or tarring and feathering them...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And here is the rub, their constituents love them, vote for them to propose this stuff, unless you move there you can't do didly squat...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://smallestminority.blogspot.com/2019/03/why-you-need-gun.html

A couple years ago I was working security at a bar in northern Virginia. I overheard a table of college kids arguing about gun rights and gun control and it was getting far too emotional so I did what any sane combat veteran would do and attempted to exfiltrate. I must not have withdrawn as surreptitiously as I intended, because I was stopped in my tracks when a 5-foot-nothing brunette seemingly leapt in front of me and blurted out "excuse me, can you help us?"

I'm sure I must have looked irritated as I cycled through the possible quips and excuses I considered available to me but being uncertain that she wasn't some Senator's daughter, I caved: "What's up?"

She basically leads me to this table of 2 other females (probably both named Karen) and a very soft looking male.

Becky: "So, we were just talking about current events and, you know. So, you look like you're probably in the military, right? Like the Army?"

(When you accuse someone of being in the military you probably don't need to give an example)

Me: "Similar.. yea"

Becky: "Right. Okay. So, do you think civilians should be allowed to own guns?"

Me: "Most of us. Yes."

Becky: (clearly not happy with my answer) "Okay, so, why do you think you need a gun?"

(At this point it's almost 2am and I've just given up on patience. Hold my beer)

(With intentionally overt condescension): "Oh, honey, I don't. I don't need a gun."

Becky stares at me blankly, so I continue, but with a more serious tone:

"I could follow you home, walk up your driveway, and beat you to death with the daily newspaper.

I could choke you to death with that purse.

I could take a credit card, break it in half, and cut your throat open with it.

With enough time and effort I could beat your boyfriend here with a rolled up pair of socks.

I could probably dream up six dozen other ways I could easily end your life if you gave me an hour or so.

If I wanted to, I could wrap my hand around that beer mug and kill all four of you before you could make it to the exit. The worst part is, in your utopian little fantasyland, there ain't a thing any of you could do about it.

I don't need a gun.

You need a gun.

You need a gun because of men like me."

Call me a jerk, but if you want to keep your guns, these are the conversations we all need to start having.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;KXvOZC3Keug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXvOZC3Keug[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You may remember the first speaker from a little speech he gave at a town council meeting.

[video=youtube;UtNTQAkhvzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtNTQAkhvzE[/video]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Top Bottom