• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How idiotic.

What the heck is use? Fire one? I bet that was already illegal.

Carry one? Transport one?

I don't care enough to go research

That's clearly a punitive law, not a preventative one. What's the difference between banning the harm of people in public places and banning the use of a particular firearm in public places? There are already laws against harming people whether it is by hands, feet, swords, stones, and whatever else, or even firearms. Why would banning the use of particular firearms make anyone safer? It seems to me that it's punishment for owners of these types of firearms because they helped defeat attempts to ban them. Sorta like, "well, we can't out right ban them, so **** you. We just won't let you use them."

It's the same kind of thing with laws that make obtaining ammunition difficult for everyone. Or the stupid "bullet button" in California years ago. Or the idiotic fin thingy. All that **** only punishes people who obey those idiotic laws.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just saw that these morons are in Chicago today.

https://rawtools.org/

RAWtools-product-t-shirt-ar15-1.jpg

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    “She” resigned... good. Looks like Steven Tyler ****ed Morticia and this is what came out.

Severe unhappiness makes people look like that. You'll see a metric ****-ton of them at any big leftist gathering. And lets not drag Aerosmith or the Adams Family into this :laugh:

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011

I mean.... she looks like she could’ve been a nice looking gal. All the frowning and inner hatred certainly have done her no favors... 25 years ago MAYBE she was hot-ish.

but 25 years of hatred and anger did not do her any favors.. in the looks or career department. Woof.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There is a counter culture #resist movement behind the blue curtain.

[video=youtube;JBBqhMPtaGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBBqhMPtaGI[/video]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So the students of an all-women's college demands protecting diversity through attacking people with different points of view?

The MHC student who shared screenshots of the tweet said it was “unacceptable for someone in charge of keeping any community safe, let alone a campus as diverse as MHC's, to be publicly displaying his support for hateful regimes and organizations, as well as for individuals who demonize migrants from Mexico or other latin american nations.”

Top Bottom