• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Remember, these are the same people that falsely claim that private citizens aren't well-trained enough to responsibly carry guns in public.

They are hell-bent on making that statement true by making ammo costs so high it becomes a burden fewer and fewer people can meet.

Colion's thoughts on this:

[video=youtube;XG-E9osAeSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-E9osAeSo&feature=em-uploademail[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember, these are the same people that falsely claim that private citizens aren't well-trained enough to responsibly carry guns in public.

They are hell-bent on making that statement true by making ammo costs so high it becomes a burden fewer and fewer people can meet.

Yup. They don't understand a SINGLE thing.
    Not only practice to be a better shot, but because I ENJOY it.
    If I'm not breaking the law, who cares how I enjoy myself, or how many bullets I "need".

Do they really think a bad guy is going to be stopped because he can't "legally" buy a lot of ammo?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nothing to see here, just an elected official telling a civilian to "be afraid" of them. A high school junior, no less.

Nydia M Velázquez said:
    Hi @TheCJPearson, I'm not "the woman sitting next to her". @AOC and I -- and millions like us -- are the future of this country. And you're right to be afraid of us.

But you should learn my name.

Nydia M Velázquez on Twitter: "Hi @TheCJPearson, I'm not "the woman sitting next to her". @AOC and I -- and millions like us -- are the future of this country. And you're right to be afraid of us. But you should learn my name.? https://t.co/zdo0iRebD

Another great case for 2A.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    AQyDBwT.jpg

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Here is an idea, why not get these herd animals to pay us to dispose of all this scary ammo? People make good money disarming land mines and such, why not compensate us in our attempt to keep up with the production of fresh ammo?

We can have a kind of theme park along with my "home for wayward firearms", I mean I am willing to place myself in harms way by housing all this socially unacceptable product...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And 99% likely satire.

Can't find origin outside of twitter accounts mocking the very plain-looking original.

Like any good satire, if it’s such that it’s unsurprisingly apropos, replies to it are apropos of the times.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Andre Carson is a traitor and a tyrant. He can go straight to hell along with all the other gun grabbing Democrats (and Republicans for that matter).

I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again: I am thoroughly finished giving up anything.

dpage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Canada
    I don’t think anything will come of it. Enhance background checks would need to be enforced and as it stands now there’s no teeth.

Top Bottom