• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    Glad to see this thing on the move. This is the first time I have participated in a Group Buy ( appears to also be the last) so I am not familiar with the past distribution list/protocol. I am in Lafayette and have 2 cases coming. What next?

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I agree on the going into the woods part. I have been so busy and wrapped up in work life and business that I have missed 3 seasons now, I look forward to the day when it all slows down enough I can take a bit of time to enjoy hunting again.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Again I offer my shop as a point of pickup as well. Were 2 minutes from 65 and Raymond so easy to get to quick in and out for most.
    We are also going to be up in Crown Point in two weeks at the show there as well.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    There is a distribution list for the ones on my end. I am going to build a chain of custody type log to sign so we know who has what. Garand yours are headed up your way('ish) from indy to sheridan to grant county I am hoping that is closer than you coming down here somewhere if this does not work for you please pm me and we can work it out.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Longbow emailed me the pickup information and in the morning I'll call the warehouse to verify pickup (they close at 5) and if all goes well I'll be picking it up at 1pm and bringing it back north. I'll be back in the Bloomington/Spencer area 5:30pm or so (have some other errands to run).

So let's get the chain figured out.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Longbow emailed me the pickup information and in the morning I'll call the warehouse to verify pickup (they close at 5) and if all goes well I'll be picking it up at 1pm and bringing it back north. I'll be back in the Bloomington/Spencer area 5:30pm or so (have some other errands to run).

Great!

Hey guys,

I couldn't post a pickup time till Shibumiseeker could confirm. Didn't want to post a pick up date change and a swat team show up at my place............

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    First thing we need to do for the pickup is figure out where everyone in the group buy is area wise.

Im in Terre Haute, but could pick up at the 1500 in a couple of weeks.

I can deliver with in a half hour of terre haute pretty easy if need be.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Great!

Hey guys,

I couldn't post a pickup time till Shibumiseeker could confirm. Didn't want to post a pick up date change and a swat team show up at my place............

Right, because the lack of updates seem to be working so well for you.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side

Great!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Does somebody have a list of everybody involved including general location (city perhaps)? Seems like this is the information required in order to begin setting up a distribution.

I look forward to receiving confirmation of pickup and notification of where I can receive my goods... along with how I can assist with distribution, if necessary.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    There is a distribution list for the ones on my end. I am going to build a chain of custody type log to sign so we know who has what. Garand yours are headed up your way('ish) from indy to sheridan to grant county I am hoping that is closer than you coming down here somewhere if this does not work for you please pm me and we can work it out.

This should answer the below comment. I have it arranged (I think) and as soon as I pick them up from longbow I will start the distribution of these.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Does somebody have a list of everybody involved including general location (city perhaps)? Seems like this is the information required in order to begin setting up a distribution.

I look forward to receiving confirmation of pickup and notification of where I can receive my goods... along with how I can assist with distribution, if necessary.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    I have spoken with the warehouse contact to confirm that we are scheduled for a 1pm pickup today. I've been given an order number and he says we're ready to go. I'll be leaving the Ranch around 11:30 to head down, then will post back here when I get back to email before I head up to Bloomington. I ASSUME I'm taking these to Longbow's place where they will be picked up by the next link in the chain? If so, I will be there around 6-6:30 depending on how long it takes me to find it.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I have spoken with the warehouse contact to confirm that we are scheduled for a 1pm pickup today. I've been given an order number and he says we're ready to go. I'll be leaving the Ranch around 11:30 to head down, then will post back here when I get back to email before I head up to Bloomington. I ASSUME I'm taking these to Longbow's place where they will be picked up by the next link in the chain? If so, I will be there around 6-6:30 depending on how long it takes me to find it.

Thanks for the update! Much appreciated.

Safe travels.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Just to reiterate I will not be available to pick these up from Longbow until Sunday, unless I can squeeze it tonight but that is not looking good.

When I pick them up Sunday I will be headed to Lewis so I can meet one or both of the Terre Haute guys then to drop theirs off at some point before we head home.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    When is the next time you men are going to group buy?

Probably won't happen soon, group buys on the site have been suspended.

I have a pallet of 48 cases sitting in the back of my truck and I am home now. In a couple hours I'm headed up to Longbow's where I'll drop off 44 of them (minus my three cases and one for ResS).

900 pounds of food and packaging, I felt some irony when I stopped at Wendy's for a bite on my way home...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have a hunch that if somebody could take a load to Friday Night Steel they could unload several people's MRE's. If not directly because the recipient will be there then indirectly by the recipient knowing a friend that will be there (and giving permission to have them pick it up for them) I know I am going, if not I can show up to at least get the MRE's, I think Riverman67, and Downrange72 are going to be there but if not I can pick theirs up at FNS and get it too them. Just a thought.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom