• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    I am on the alternate list and saw people reducing numbers so I am as well. IF I am lucky enough to get any
    Going from 10 main packs originally requested to…
    2 Main
    2 Assault
    2 hydro carrier
    Can pay cash FTF in advance as I am in Carmel every day.

AND thanks for setting this up. Hopefully there will be more of these.

Last edited:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    PM sent, Doc ...

Just confirming my PM order and to hook up with the INGO Supply Chain:

1 Main Pack
    1 Assault Pack
    1 XL long johns

Payment via PayPal.

If anyone is heading up to the North Central area with gear, I'm in. If not, I can make the trip to New Haven, since I'm sure we'll have to visit my family in the area sometime over Christmas.

Thanks again, Doc, for working out the details. You're my hero. :D

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2x main packs, 2x assault packs, 2x ingo embroidered lids, 2x belts, 4x water bottles, 2x polartecs in med/sm if they are worth it (please advise, not familiar with military equipment)....
    To be clear, these are not water bottles. They are hydration carriers. To actually carry water requires a hydration bladder to be put inside the carrier. Check out theikidd03's most excellent introduction to the ILBE system here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...50637-usmc_ilbe_pack_system_introduction.html

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana

David Rose

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Countryboy19,
    I live in Fort Wayne and would be intersted in your offer. My purchase is already paid for so there would be no complication on the money side of things.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I would like:

two main packs with lids and belts = $23.15 each paid via paypal

two assult packs = $22.64 each paid via paypal

two hydro carriers = $10.29 each paid via paypal.

$46.30 + $45.28 + $20.58 = $112.16 which I will simply round up to $120 and will send via paypal Thursday from my paypal.

I will gladly pick mine up FTF whenever I am told they are ready unless I get them to hitch a ride...

Thanks to all involved with this group buy.

TJ

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I see a lot of cooperation for people heading towards the northern areas of the state. Has anyone got anything working for the southern areas yet? I'm on the river so any assistance getting stuff down this way would be great. If not, I have a full sized pick-up and could be the go getter if need be. Just sayin.........:dunno:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I will be in Vincennes for Christmas and then driving to Tennessee from there. So if everything is done by then I could.

Otherwise I would be able to meet people of 252 and 65. It would be a good excuse to get to atterbury for something other than drill.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I will be in Vincennes for Christmas and then driving to Tennessee from there. So if everything is done by then I could.

Otherwise I would be able to meet people of 252 and 65. It would be a good excuse to get to atterbury for something other than drill.

An after Christmas meet at Atterbury? That would be doable for me!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    If your name has the initials JT please PM me. I got a payment through paypal without an INGO screen name and I'm not going to have the time to go through all the past PM's on the off chance I can figure it out on my own.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I see a lot of cooperation for people heading towards the northern areas of the state. Has anyone got anything working for the southern areas yet? I'm on the river so any assistance getting stuff down this way would be great. If not, I have a full sized pick-up and could be the go getter if need be. Just sayin.........:dunno:
    I "might" have room to pick some up from Doc on my way back south after Christmas. There are a couple options for SW folks to pick them up. I might be able to get a co-worker down near Frenchlick to take them home and pass them off to somebody that is willing to come pick them up. Or, I could meet right where I69 ends near Crane some day after work.

The logistics of this is going to be a bit more challenging though. I have 2 pigs my dad is having processed for me and I'll be bringing them back with me. I'm not even sure if I can get 2 pigs in coolers in my car, let alone some packs. So this is going to depend largely in part on just how much room I have after I pick the pigs up. I won't know until the day I'm coming back home because I'm picking the pigs up at the processor then heading back home from there.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    2 birds (or pigs, as it were) with 1 stone?

Put the pigs in the packs, THEN into the cooler? :D

Maybe throw in some febreeze for whoever gets the packs? :D

Just spitballin' some ideas, here, folks. I'm a problem solver. That's the way I roll.... :D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    2 birds (or pigs, as it were) with 1 stone?

Put the pigs in the packs, THEN into the cooler? :D

Maybe throw in some febreeze for whoever gets the packs? :D

Just spitballin' some ideas, here, folks. I'm a problem solver. That's the way I roll.... :D
    I'm not so sure how well that would work... I'm going to just wait and see how things turn out.

If you would accidentally leave some bacon in my pack, you would get no complaint from me.
    Haha... there actually won't be any bacon.... :n00b:

The belly's are going to be raw, unprocessed for me to make my own bacon...

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I will be picking up my packs from SDH, I can pick up packs for anyone that wants to meet SE Marion County/I-74/Post Rd. area. I would rather not handle money, so please make arrangements with SDH on the payment. PM me if you want me to pick up, and leave a note here if you can take any packs, farther out.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Should those of us on the alternate list wait for a PM from you Doc? Or can we go ahead and chime in with a payment confirmation if the math is working out in our favor?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom