0   0   0
    Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Do these hydration bladders fit these carriers? They appear to, but I'd like someone with hands on experience to opine.

3L Military Hydration Bladder Pack (Green) HLB55G - $9.39 - Affordable Water Bottles

And I don't know if there will be a choice in field pack generations, but if given a choice, I'd prefer Gen2 with the coyote tan colored pads.
    Those bladders appear to be mil-spec, but the hoses/bite valves are different. They should fit fine I would think. Thanks for the link. I'll add some more photos to my ILBE review later tonight to cover these bladders a bit more in depth.

This is a true mil-spec bladder.http://www.militarygearzone.com/ite...i/new-usgi-acu-skilcraft-3l-hydr/lid=15013279
    Everything identical to what's issued, but I can't find these anywhere for less than this price. For only $10 I'll give the ones you found a shot.

Last edited:

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    I had spoken for 2 main style packs and am still planning on buying them from you. Please select 2 of the better condition models that need no repairs if possible. And let me know where to mail the payment to when you are ready for it. Again, I would be glad to help with the distribution of the packs if you need some help.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm in for 1 Main + 1 Assault. Will pick up with cash in hand.

Thanks for putting all of this together and all the work you're doing. If you need any help with anything just let me know, I'm just over in Fishers.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Two

I confirm that I will take the two main packs. I'll pm "Cathy in Blue" to see if she will take my cash or check and pick them up for me.

Thankyou for taking your time to set up this group buy.

Have arranged with "Cathy In Blue" to bring you my cash and pick up the two main packs.

Last edited:

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    SmileDocHill,

You have a PM.

For any of you near the Muncie/Anderson area, I'll be picking mine up in Westfield. If you are interested, I can pick yours up when I go after mine. Just PM me to arrange it. Payment for the packs will still be between you and SmileDocHill.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    1st off.........Thanks for doing this.

I would like:
    the 3 packs I signed up for 3 X 22.50 = 67.5
    + 3 Assualt packs 3 X 22 = 66
    + 2 Hydration carriers 2 X 10 = 20

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So far, I've made the following pick up arrangements:

For myself in Terre Haute, for five main packs, five assault packs, and five hydration carriers, $300 cash to be conveyed by me, for my own enjoyment.

For Exodus in Vincennes, for one main pack, payment sent direct to SmileDocHill, for pick up in Terre Haute.

For walleyepw in Clinton, for two main packs, $45 cash (of which I am in receipt), for pick up in Terre Haute.

For iChokePeople in Terre Haute, for three main packs and three assault packs, payment sent direct to SmileDocHill, for pick up in Terre Haute.

For Icarry2 in Fountain Co., for two main packs, two assault packs, and two hydration carriers, payment sent direct to SmileDocHill, for pick up in Terre Haute.

For a total of 13 main packs, 10 assault packs, and 7 hydration carriers to be hauled back in my S-10 extended cab with a cap.

Last edited:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    So far, I've made the following pick up arrangements:

For myself in Terre Haute, for five main packs, five assault packs, and five hydration carriers, $300 cash to be conveyed by me, for my own enjoyment.

For Exodus in Vincennes for one main pack, payment sent direct to SmileDocHill, for pick up in Terre Haute.

For walleyepw in Clinton for two main packs, $45 cash to be conveyed by me, for pick up in Terre Haute.

For iChokePeople in Terre Haute for three main packs and three assault packs, payment sent direct to SmileDocHill, for pick up in Terre Haute.

For a total of 11 main packs, 8 assault packs, and 5 hydration carriers to be hauled back in my S-10 extended cab with a cap.

I may be able to bring the packs to Terre Haute depending on the timing. I may also be able bring Exodus to Vincennes.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I'm in for my original 2 main packs, and an assault pack, and a hydration pack.

$77

I'm in Fishers at least 3 days a week for work, all over central IN, and live in Bloomington, so.... anyone need anything picked up/delivered to Bloomington, get with me.

I'd prefer to pay $, just need to arrange a time to pay and pick up.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I will take:
    2 main packs
    2 Assault packs
    1 Hydration pack
    1 each of the winter overalls
    = $109

I can Meet up in indy or if someone is going to the Greenwood/Franklin area

Last edited:

Shwaisey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    I am down for
    2x backpacks
    2x lids
    2x belts
    1x suspender (small/regular)

Will meet at a time of sellers convenience

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I am down for
    2x backpacks
    2x lids
    2x belts
    1x suspender (small/regular)

Will meet at a time of sellers convenience

I don't mean this directly at you, Schwaisey, but your post brings up a good point. Please don't post in this thread if you are not on the list in the OP. This is not a feeler thread anymore, it is a hybrid group buy thread where we are trying to service as many people on the list as possible. Everyone on the list will not get serviced let alone folks that are not on it.

My plate is a little full right now to have to read the list 4 times trying to find someone's name on it when it isn't there.

That is all.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    2x main packs, 2x assault packs, 2x ingo embroidered lids, 2x belts, 4x water bottles, 2x polartecs in med/sm if they are worth it (please advise, not familiar with military equipment). Obviously preferring non-broken stuff as i probably wouldn't have the means to repair. I can clean the stuff myself to save some hassle. PM if good to go and i'll reply with shipping zip. I won't be able to pick-up.

Thanks!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I know I am just on the Alternate list, but with other guys lowering their number, I would like to go ahead and confirm now just in case the list gets to me. I would like 4 main packs and 4 assault packs. Thanks

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Hey everybody, I worked it out with SmileDocHill to have some packs for Ft Wayne area sorted quickly because it will work out great with travel arrangements I have. I will be passing through Indy headed to Ft Wayne for my family's Christmas on Sunday Dec 23rd. I can stop by Doc's and grab quite a few packs (most likely a full trunk load of them). I will not be able to meet at all on Dec 23rd because we're celebrating Christmas as soon as I get home, but I should definitely be able to meet up the afternoon of the 24th and potentially other days up to New Year's Eve. I will check my schedule and provide several "options". You let me know which options work best for you and I will pick out the most popular ones.

I cannot drive all over Ft Wayne meeting people so I would prefer we set 1 to 2 days/times for people to meet and if you can't make it, find an INGO member that can make it and you can meet up with them at some other time. I will only be in the area temporarily so if I don't off-load your pack to somebody else in the time-frame listed above, it's going to go back south with me. Meeting location is going to be preferred on the east side, near New Haven; my in-laws live several miles SE of New Haven.

So, what I'm looking for is people that want me to pick their packs up from Doc to post for sure here. I will give the list of names/packs to Doc and he will get them sorted and ready for transport by the 23rd if all goes well. I prefer not to handle any money so if you intend to pay cash/check you need to get that squared away asap. I can possibly also meet somewhere along 69N if you're near Huntington/Markle etc but once again, the fewer stops the better because my family's Christmas commences the instant I get home and I don't want to be late.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom