• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    My wife and I were there for a couple of hours this morning as well. I think we were the first ones on the range. A great day.

TFT team did great by us. Gave me some shooting tips that I desperately need, helped me with a minor mechanical issue on my Ruger MK III, and let Mrs. HD fondle a P22 that she was curious about.

A good experience for us a +1 to the team there.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    My wife and I were there for a couple of hours this morning as well. I think we were the first ones on the range. A great day.

TFT team did great by us. Gave me some shooting tips that I desperately need, helped me with a minor mechanical issue on my Ruger MK III, and let Mrs. HD fondle a P22 that she was curious about.

A good experience for us a +1 to the team there.

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for coming out!!

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Went to Eagle Creek for a couple hours this morning.

Kudos to the Tactical team. They are doing a great job. Oh, and the clearing barrel has been moved.

I look forward to more visits and some training there.
    Glad you came out!! And we'd love to have you in a course - just let us know what works for you.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Just a reminder: ECPR is proudly hosting the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation annual match this weekend, so we will be closed for public shooting. We hope to see many of you at the Glock match, however, and we'll be back to our normal schedule (9:00 - 5:00, Saturday and Sunday) the weekend of July 2!

Guy

purduepurdy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Quick question. I was in there Saturday morning because I remembered reading this thread and you guys honoring the old passes. Otherwise I would have just tossed it. The girlfriend had to work saturday morning so I figured I was finally going to get to use it again. When I got there though the nice lady at the entrance told me you were no longer honoring the old 10 visit passes?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Be sure to bring a gun case for each gun this year due to new range rules. We got turned away from the range because I had a pellet rifle slung on my back - not in a case.

purduepurdy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Yep, lol, that was not a problem. Gun was in a case in my range bag. I've been there before in the past, it's just I joined linden conservation club which was much closer to Lafayette and didn't use up my eagle creek pass.

dswanso1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Fishers
    For anybody that was wondering, Eagle Creek is a great place to shoot. It is rarely crowded and the staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I went there as a first rime shooter and they really helped me out showing me proper form and general safety stuff.

Top Bottom